You're Too Kind | Chapter 12

After the island was far out of sight you slowed down, your bright blue eyes standing out in the night. You looked behind you, making sure the Toothless was still behind you. Of course, he was but his rider was passed out. He looked peaceful, but how he was still flying was beyond you, you were the first to speak. "Thank you, for saving my tail back there," you said, still facing forwards as you flew. "Don't mention it, besides I-I mean my rider was freaking out about you." He said, covering you his slip of his tongue. "You didn't worry about me, it hurt," you said, using a very fake voice. "No! I was worried just, glad to see that you're okay." He said, trying to defend himself as he flew, "Glad to hear that." You replied as you watched Toothless wobble slightly. "Hey? You good?" You asked, "Can you wake Hiccup up, please?" He asked, trying to adjust. You smacked Hiccup with your tail, it woke him up, "Albany? What the heck?" He questioned as he rubbed his face and yawned.  You then realized why Toothless was so unbalanced, it was the fake tail. A few clicking noises later and Toothless was balanced, "Alright Albany, how about we kick it into overdrive and race home." Hiccup said, Toothless like the idea, he uses facial expressions too much. You let out a soft growl, you glided a few feet from Toothless, getting ready to take off into the night. "Go!" You heard Hiccup say as he suddenly disappeared, almost stunning you as you took off after them. Under a minute you had passed them, then you had landed within three. You were out of breath when you landed, you saw that Toothless had just landed, "I'll give it to yah, you are stupid fast." Hiccup said, rubbing the back of Toothless' neck. The three of you than processed to walk to Hiccup's house, well you didn't. You walked them to their house before you trotted back towards the forest. Little did you know Toothless was following you, "Toothless what are you doing?" You asked still walking towards your den. "Well..if you don't mind I'd rather spend tonight with you...Hiccup is too loud. You laughed at Toothless, "I don't mind." You replied, to stopped when you jumped into a tree, then jumped from that tree into the cave. Toothless followed your actions, but he failed the last jump. You sighed and pulled him up by his wing. You yawned and Toothless nuzzled your neck.

(UNCOMFORTABLE AUTHOR SO SHE ANIT GONNA WRITE WUT HAPPENED BUT YOU KNOW USE UR DIRTY MINDS, YEAAAH THATS WUT HAPPENED)

You woke up, yawning. Toothless had his wing over you, and you smiled. He was just too fricking kind. You shuffled slightly so that you rested your head on his.  That's when you agreed with your self, that you loved him.