Chapter Three- Creeps

Well, we walking towards a well.

"Jump in, and I will meet you on the other side," Slenderman said then disappeared in front of me. I looked around, but he was gone,

I looked into the well. "Hello?" I called into it. "Hello!"

It didn't echo as loud as a closed in well did. I wondered what was at the bottom. I grabbed a stick from off the ground and dropped it into the ugly and mossy well.

I listened for it to fall but never heard a sound. I sighed and put one foot over the stone and then the other then left with my arms in the air and my hair flying. My heart was in my stomach, and I my eyes watered from this air.

I was then on grass and warmth wrapped around me. It was very warm actually. I looked around at the lime green grass. Where had my winter wonderland gone?

"I thought you wouldn't come," Slenderman said then chuckled.

"Sorry, I was just observing."

We walked along the grass and into a lot of trees. I could tell their were others things in these woods. I knew that they were just avoiding the faceless man. Slenderman then stopped, and I managed to notice before I crashed into him.

We had stopped at a huge white and red mansion. It was beautiful. I, myself, have never been in one. My parents and Trigger have, but they were always too embarrassed to be seen with me. I wondered why this man wasn't.

"Go on," Slenderman said.

I walked slowly up the steps of the mansion. I was half expecting Trigger to pop out of no where with a wooden board and begin whacking me on the back for leaving him. Maybe, I was dreaming. I'd twist the door and wake up. I finally twisted the doorknob and entered.

It was quite beautiful and even bigger on the inside which was hard to believe since it had been gigantic on the outside. It smelled nice and new. I stepped all the way in, and Slenderman teleported in behind me. It was good thing that he can use transportation like that. How would he fit through that door?

"This belongs to me and my family, Angora." He said and walked ahead. I began following him. I had to run due to how long his legs were. "We have a lot of people living here. I am the head of this mansion. There are rules, and I am sure that you will manage to break one." He said with a sigh and clapped his hands together.

"But, I'm hoping you don't. Let me just warn you. There are a couple of hinge outside our mansion walls that you need to stay away from, understand?" He said, and I nodded quickly. Sally will probably tell you when most of the food is ready. She loves new comers. Now, I'll show you your room."

Once again, I had to run to catch up with him. My room was up the first- yes, just the first- thing of stairs. "There's your room at the end of the hallway." He said and pointed to the only door that wasn't painted or had some poster, painting, or picture on it.

I nodded. "Any questions?" He asked. "Do I have to keep my room clean?" I asked remembering my brother's OCD problem.

"Child, that is your choice."

***

I may have never had my own room, but I'm certain most rooms don't look like giant log cabins on the inside. There was an upstairs in my room. It had its own huge bathroom. A couch was in the center and my bed was upstairs. There were two TVs. One in front of my couch and one on the wall in front of my bed. There was a huge closet behind the couch and one in my room. What caught my attention was the huge amount of electronics that had been sitting in the middle of my red bed.

I think that I'd really like it here.

There was a huge window by my bed. I opened the orange curtains and realized it was a patio which was impossible. Wouldn't it jud out the wall? Could this place really disobey the laws of physics?

I opened the clear slider door to the patio and stepped out. Almost every window had some type of patio door. They were all level to level with each other.

I ent back inside and closed the door, but I kept my curtains opened. I then heard a knock on my door.

I looked out and saw a girl holding a brown teddy bear. "Hi! I'm Sally. This is Charlie. He can predict the future. Say hello, Charlie." She said and smiled. I did a pleasant smile. "My name's Angora. Nice to meet you Sally and Charlie." I said.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs. "I want you to meet some of the others." She said happily. I did my best not to face-plant onto the steps.

I just let go of her hand and slid down the railing and managed to get ahead of her. She got onto the railing after me and began sliding down. I made a stop on the ground and probably either saw a product of my imaginations or this was one of the "outcast" that Slenderman mentioned.

She had long brown hair, and she was kind of pale. A smile had been sewn into her face and you couldn't see the tips of her smile past her wavy hair. She had on a white tank top and grey skinny jeans. Her black boots went a little below her knees. Her eye- yes just eye not eyes- was green. The strangest thing was the little clock in her eye.

"That's Clockworks." Sally said, but she didn't look very happy to see her. In fact, she was grimacing. "Hey Sally. Who's the girl?" She said with a little bit of rasp in her voice.

"Her name is Angora." Sally said. "Well, I'm Clockworks. You should be happy that your time is still ticking." She said and grinned. I rolled my eyes. Yes, I could tell that she was what people call an attention seeker. Really, she probably went insane because no one paid attention to her.

She wouldn't last a day with my life.

I walked past her then she showed me who she wanted me to meet.

I watched them play a game that resembled Mortal Combat. Someone was playing as Astaroth, and someone was playing as Goro.

"Yes! I win!" A short guy yelled and hopped up. The pale guy next to him groaned. The short guy noticed me, and his face turned tomato red.

"Sally, who's that?" The short guy asked her. "This is Angora. Angora, this is Benny." Sally said. "It's just Ben." He growled at her, and Sally giggled.

He had on green clothes, a brown bel, and a green hat. He had black eyes that had a red pupil, and a black liquid was coming out of them. I could see his blond hair peeking out a little.

"How much of my winning did you see?" He asked. I grinned. It was weird. He was only one inch shorter than me, and I was only 5'0.

"About all of it." I answered. "Do you think that you'll forget it?" He asked me.

"Not even in your wildest dreams." I said and grinned.

After that, Sally showed me everyone in this mansion:

Jeff/Snow White

Clockworks/Jerk

Ben/Gamer

Eyeless Jack/Captain Obvious

Masky and Hoody/Mentally Twins

Smile/Funny

Le Grinny/Idiot

Slenderman/VIP

Tici-Toby/Fantabulous

Sally/Princess

And Lost Silver/Clumsy.

And you have never seen a place where outcast can rome.