Epilogue

There is something so very dangerous about making preteens kiss in a story
Like hate from people that are like they're too young

It's a story, and in this generation, people are losing their first kiss in middle and elementary school 

Besides, I don't care about anyone else's opinion
__________________________________________

After a while, Ben and I found the way out. The Shadow Creatures pushed in front of us and ran out except for one that ran towards me. It was now on my back, and I smiled at it. "You're a cutie pie," I said to it as we walked back to the mansion.

"What do you think will happen to all the Shadow Creatures?" Ben asked, and I shrugged.

"Get smarter, I'll draw them tongues, so they can make a language of some sort. This one can go visit them every once in a while, but I want it to stay with us," I said and stared at it. "Maybe it can learn English like Smile."

Ben snorted, and I elbowed him. I kissed the creatures cheek, and Ben rolled his eyes. "So, you have wings and a tail, now?"

I nodded and muttered, "I feel stupid."

"I think it's really cute," he said, "I have a really important question."

"What is it?" I asked and the Shadow Creature fell asleep while hanging on my shoulder. It obviously had a lot of arm strength.

He smiled and the color flooded to his face then he said, "After that kiss... Does that mean we're dating now?"

I smiled at him and whispered, "Of course it does."

+++

We walked into the mansion, and everyone was in their room. I put the Shadow Creature down and walked to Slenderman's office. Then, I quietly opened the door and saw him sitting at his desk in the dark, only with a lamp on.

"Slenderman?" I said, and he didn't answer for a second. Then, he looked up from surprise.

"Angora?" he said and stood up and walked towards me.

"Yes, it's Angora. I look strange now... I know..."

Then, he picked me up and hugged me, and I cried into his shoulder. "Slenderman, I really missed you. I didn't think I'd see any of you again, and I thought Zalgo would kill you and capture the others when I was done corrupting all of them."

Slenderman patted my back, and he said in a comforting voice, "Angora, it's okay. You're back now, and that's all that matters. Everyone missed you including me. Don't cry, anymore, please. Anyway, I got you a welcome back gift from the family. It's not pricy, but I thought you'd really like it."

He put me down, and he picked up small glass vase, and I gasped when I saw what was inside.

One single black rose, and I stared at it. It was beautiful, and I'd take care of it forever.

I smiled at him and knew I was with my real family.

My wonderful family of Creeps.

____________________________

The journey is all over... Go to the next part though XD I haven't exited the building just yet