Chapter Twenty- Final Farewell?

Due to the fact that this story is almost over,

I get petrified when I type it because I don't want it to end XD\

Also, thanks for the transformation ideas! I will try to use all of them, and I will probably change some up a little because I like to sketch out ideas, and some of your ideas mixed with the others are hard to do. So, be prepared for those soon!

You guys are amazing readers, and I love when you all make yourself soon. You all make me happier than my Adopted By Creepypasta audience! You all are very active, and even if you're a ghost reader, I love you to!

Can you all believe we're on chapter twenty?
___________________________________________________

Slenderman's POV

"Jeffery, please tell me where you took her," I said trying not to sound impatient. He just continued to rock back and forward, and I knew that I'd probably need to get Eyeless Jack's help.

Ben was  hysterical , and I had to lock him in the basement before he mutilated Jeff. He wasn't very happy about either.

I had been trying to get a response from him for hours, and he seemed to be close to talking. He'd repeat "I..." over and over again. It seemed endless like an endless process, but at least he began to talk. Well, he stammered...

When words finally began to come from his mouth, I felt like applauding him. The words that came from his mouth weren't exactly sentences, but they were something. The words weren't pleasant though...

"She... Zal...go..."

I shook my head, but I tried to keep my temper. "Tell me how she got there, Jeffery," I said.

"Lake."

I had a feeling I wouldn't get any more words to come from him, so I walked out leaving him to rock back and forward. I didn't exactly know how to get her back from the most powerful creature in the Under Realm, and I didn't know if it was a good idea to try or to not try. If we actually tried to get her back, everyone would most likely get killed. If we didn't try to get her back, Angora would most likely suffer and Zalgo had to have something planned if he wanted her so badly. Definintely he corrupted the stupidest...

Then, I began to wonder if she was okay in general. I had promised her that she'd never get hurt, and I had betrayed her. Was she okay? If she wasn't, what was happening to her? 

I walked into my office, and now, I imagined Angora. She'd try to convince me that everything was alright even though it wasn't. She'd ask me what was wrong, and she'd hug me trying to make me feel better even though it'd only make me feel worse.

I sighed and looked down at my desk. How did Angora get here in the first place? Now that I think about it, what was Angora? She wasn't human, and it became clear that she wasn't a demon. There was something odd about her, and I knew that this would end badly.

"Slenderman?"

I looked back up, and Angora stood there. She looked slightly sad, and I stood up and walked towards her. She backed up before I could get close and whispered, "I wouldn't recommend that..."

Then, I realized what was happening to her. She wasn't physically here, but how was she here? Also, her eyes were changing. One was already a slit, and the other was slowly changing into a slit.

"Angora, what's happening to you?" I asked.

She shook her head as if she wanted to cry. "I don't know... He did something, and I don't know what it is. I can't stay long," she said.

"Angora, I'm incredibly sorry..."

"I'm not mad at you, sir... You couldn't do anything about it. Don't try to save me. Don't even look for me and help Jeff. Tell him I'm sorry for any pain I caused him. Tell Ben that I said goodbye, and Slenderman..."

"What?"

"This is my last time seeing you, but it isn't your last time seeeing me..."

She gave me a couple of seconds to let that sink is. "That statement is false," I said. 

She simply shook her head. She smiled at me and whispered,

"Goodbye."

She had already disappeared, and I felt extremely guilty. What did she mean by me seeing her again? And why would she want to apologize to Jeff? Also, why did...

I sighed and wondered what was wrong with her, and I stood up and began to go through my books. What was she?

There was absolutely nothing about her. Nothing about her kind, her death, absolutely nothing. Something was completely wrong here...

What was Zalgo doing?

More importantly... How would I break this to the others?

______________________

Okay, so I've got writer's block! I forced myself to type this, but I don't know if I'll be able to do that next chapter.

Would you guys like to give me some ideas, so I can get out of this stage?

They can be good or sad