Chapter Nineteen- Hatred Is Beautiful

I thought this chapter went out on Halloween.

Wattpad pulled another glitch on me XD

HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN
______________

Angora's POV

I woke up feeling slightly dizzy and disoriented. What had happened and where was I?

The room was beautiful to be honest. The bed I was in was queen sized and had a red bedspread that gave off an old Victorian vibe, and the wood was filled with scratches as if to make it look older. The room itself had white walls and a white ceiling. The floors were wooden and shined like they had just been cleaned. There was a colorful stained glass window above the bed that lit the room up like rainbows, and the bathroom on the side had a brown door. There was a walk-in closet at the front, and I felt like I was at home. This was a really nice room.

Of course, it wasn't better than my cabin room that was "bigger on the inside." Nothing could match to that, but I kind of wanted to steal this design.

Then, I remembered where I was, and I instantly forgot about the beauty of the room. It could've been the old attic I used to sleep in for all I cared. Now, I knew that I needed to get out, or at least, I could figure out why I was here. What could Zalgo possible want with me?

I stood up and stepped on the ground with my bare feet. It was kind of cold in here, but I ignored it. I slowly opened my door, and then I peeked out. I was at the end of a dark corridor, and I quietly stepped out feeling even colder. 

I slowly walked forward listening to the sound of my feet against the ground. This would probably end badly, and I knew that I should've stayed in that room. I was to far down the corridor now, and childish curiosity would keep me going.

When I made it to stone stairs that spiraled downwards, I instantly began to walk down with my fingers gliding on the railing. It was dark, and I was kind of scared I'd fall and break my legs.

When my hand went onto a door knob that seemed to jud out in the middle of the stairs, I slowly opened it and peeked inside. It was a room full of computers, and I almost laughed.

I imagined Zalgo's lair as an old fashioned menacing castle. Turns out, I had been completely wrong.

I walked in and sat on a stool then held onto to the desk, so I could get view of the computers. I was shocked by what I saw.

They were security cameras that looked into the mansion. There was even one inside of my room, and it then struck me about how he knew my every move. How did he get these in the mansion? More importantly, how did he get them into the perfect angles? They couldn't have been in there before I got here because he wouldn't know which one was my room.

Someone was betraying us. . . But who was it?

I stood up on the stools and began to peer into each one. I saw Ben yelling at Slenderman, and I wanted to know what was being said. I looked around for headphones, and I spotted them hanging on a hook. It was way to high for anyone to reach. . . Other than Zalgo and Slenderman.

I sighed and stepped off a the stool. He had this all planned out, didn't he? Why would he want me though? There was nothing that special about me. Actually, Slenderman was even better than me!

I sighed, then I was about to walk out. My eyes landed on door under the stack of cameras, and I knew that something in there had to be important. 

I pulled it open and saw one file. Why would he have only one file in a whole drawer? He obviously didn't want to lose it.

I opened it, and when I did, everything began to blur. My breathing quickened, and I realized exactly what I had done. I had trapped myself because of dumb curiousity. Why did I have to do this?

My hands tensed, and I dropped the folder. I couldn't breath, and my I could feel darkness crawling inside of me trying to get out.

I fell to the floor while shaking. I could feel everything darken, and a voice whispered in my ear,

"Just let go..."

Everything began to slip away, and I knew that I had made a mistake. This wouldn't end well, and I knew I should've just stayed in my room. Curiousity had doomed me, and everything was over.

The darkness continued to fight inside of me, and I finally stopped fighting. I felt myself slip away and hatred began to take over. My eyes began to change, and I felt my hand begin to twitch.

And I could feel myself slip away. I felt a grin come on to my face, and I stood up and looked around. 

No holding back, now...

____________

At least I didn't really end on a cliffhanger like I did last time XD

This chapter has literally been typed for 11-12 days, and I thought it had already been out...