Chapter Nine- A Little Visit

Angora's POV

I stepped out of the shower and put on some some long jeans, a yellow shirt, and I put my braids into a ponytail hoping that it wouldn't drip all over the floor. I dried it off again with the towel. I looked in the mirror still wondering about my weird transformation.

I walked out and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and watched Sally and Ben play the game. "You can't play," Sally said.

"I know. I don't even know how to play," I said with a sigh.

Ben beat Sally, and he laughed. "Sally barely knows how to play either. I could teach you if you'd like," I said. Sally glared at me, and I politely declined.

"I wouldn't want to upset Sally. I'll find something else to do," I said with a nod and a smile. I ran my fingers through my hair careful to avoid the black horns that were sharper than ever. I still didn't know how they got there.

I walked upstairs and looked around. I then felt someone tap my shoulder, and I turned around. It was Ben.

"You okay?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said and scratched the back of my neck.

He smiled and wrapped his hand in mine. "Honestly, you're a lot shyer than I thought you'd be," he said.

I looked down and felt myself blush. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Well, you're actually... Pretty for someone your age. I mean, the black horns make you even prettier. Why are you so shy?"

I sighed and looked up with a smile. "Oh my god, um, I-I-I d-don't k-know. I wasn't really raised around many people, and I guess I d-didn't th-think people would c-c-care if I spoke to them. Honestly, you think I'm pretty?"

He grinned. "No not pretty. Beautiful."

I felt myself blush. "You probably want to play the game with Sally, or she'll get mad at me," I said, and he nodded. He walked back downstairs, and I decided to just wonder.

"So, I believe weren't properly introduced," a voice said behind me, and I turned around. It was EJ.

"Eyeless Jack also known as EJ. We weren't because Grinny interrupted," I said.

He laughed. "Well, Angora, you play chess?"

"Any board game is my board game,"

+++

EJ and I were playing our seventh game of chess. Every move we made, we would tell each other trivia. I had won three games, and he had also won three games. This was our last game, and who ever won got whatever they wanted.

"There are more atoms in an eye than stars in all of the galaxies which is scary. You're lucky you don't have eyes, but you're blind... Negative I guess." I said.

He laughed and moved his knight. I couldn't help but smartly say, "You're pretty good for a blind guy," I said and moved my knight to destroying his.

"You may be very smart, but I can tell you're nervous. I can feel the heat coming off of your skin, Angora, but you're also confident. You're a worthy opponent," he said with a chuckle.

He moved his knight again, but I destroyed his last knight with my bishop. "The human pupil dialates when you look at someone you love or hate," he said.

"Your fingernails grow faster in summer, and I'm beating you," I said, and he chuckled.

I surrounded his King in seconds and forced him into the Checkmate situation. He cleared the chest board. "What do you want?" he asked.

"To borrow your books sometimes," I said.

He nodded. "Fair enough. Congrats on the win," he said.

I smiled. "Thanks."

I walked away and heard thunder. "How does it rain in the Under Realm?" I asked.

"It doesn't," Slenderman said practically appearing out of nowhere. "Now, everyone, go to your room!" Slenderman yelled.

We all nodded and ran upstairs to our rooms. When I made it to mine, I began drawing. I drew a creature with a sharp claws and fur all over it. It ears pointed straight up, and I took the hair of the limbs and the stubby tail. It would be ugly to most people, but I thought it was beautiful. Under it, I wrote in all capital letters,

"SHADOW CREATURE"

I sighed and spun in my chair. I decided to give the creature horns and get rid of its pupil and iris. Now, it had completely white eyes. I let all of the teeth poke out of his mouth, and I decided to sharpen the claws. I was about to color the fur dark grey, but my door opened. I then felt darkness take hold of me, and I squeezed my pencil tightly. I didn't turn around and bit my lip.

I ran my through my hair and didn't touch my horns.

"You know it's rude to ignore your guest like that," a loud sinister and mischievious voice said. I shook my head.

"Where's Slenderman?" I asked.

"He can't get in. The door is... Stuck," he said.

I shook my head and felt a tear run down my face. I quickly wiped it away and said, "I wasn't expecting any visitors. Especially you."

"Well, could you turn around?" he asked.

"Do you want me to?"

"Of course, little girl."

I turned around and my hand loosened around my pencil, and it dropped out of my hand.

He was... Chaos. I could barely describe him. There were seven ripped up smiles. They practically bled. He didn't have eyes, but there was a light that shined in the two empty wholes. He held something dark and horrible in one hand and a candle with a red flame, but it barely looked like he had hands at all. His skin was a deep gooey black like it was melting. It was horrible. And due to the fact that he was even taller than Slenderman, he towered over me.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare," he said.

"No, not really," I said honestly. "There was a girl with you last time. Who was that?" I asked, and and his main mouth that was on his face smiled showing sickly fang teeth,

"You should know," he said.

"Why are you here? It sounds rude, I know, but why?" I asked.

"Well, I want to see the way you react and your emotions. I like seeing you afraid, Angora. I love feeling people's skin crawl from my presence. I love causing people to lose everything except pain. I can't do that to you completely, but I will take you soon."

I leaned backwards and felt around for something on my desk to keep me calm, and my hand latched on to my sketch book. I felt my heart beat slow down slightly, and my breathing slowed. "I'm n-n-not accepting visitors at the moment,"I said. He nodded.

"And by the way. Thank you for your Shadow Creature design. It'll do great," he said and disappeared.

The door unlocked, and Slenderman instantly came in. "Are you okay?" he asked.

I looked down and collapsed on the floor and whispered, "No."