Chapter Four- Drawings

I began drawing. I probably should have hung out with the creatures I met, but I drew.

I drew them. They were before and after pictures. I drew a perfect line in the middle and did half a face for before and half for after.

The hardest one to do was Slenderman. He may not even have a before, but I have a feeling that he does. After all, where would he get the suit.

I then drew Smile who was just a husky who could Smile, talk, and have wide eyes. It was quite easy.

I drew Le Grinny. I had no idea what he looked like before, so I drew him as a black cat. The only difference now was that he felt emotions. He was still a curious cat that got in dumb situations. He could also grin and talk.

I drew Ben. It was easy. He reminded me of a shadow of his former self. I knew that he was a gamer.

I then drew Jeff who was also hard with his pale white skin, burned black hair, wide eyes, and cut in smile.

I drew Clockworks. She wasn't hard. Only a clock in her eye and blood on her clothes.

Lost Silver wasn't hard either. I kind of just have him a different hair color.

Then there was Eyeless Jack, who preferred to be called EJ. I drew him with brown hair and sandy skin.

Sally before was like drawing a beautiful innocent doll. I drew her with beauty milky skin and blond curls that went to her shoulders.

I couldn't draw myself. I couldn't bring the pencil to the paper and just draw.

"Hey." A voice said and make me jump.

I turned around and saw Ben. "Hi." I said.

"Why aren't you down here with the rest of us?" He asked. I shrugged, but he seemed to not care.

He walked in and looked at my drawings. "Did you draw these?" He asked. I nodded and waited for him to say he didn't like it. My brother hated my drawings.

His eyebrows furrowed when he looked at his. "There... Perfect." He said sounding amazed.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked. I waited for an insult. I never ever got my hopes up.

"Well, they have every detail, and that's exactly how I looked. How did you know that? You even got the skin and eye color correct." He said in awe.

"I don't know. I draw what I see." I said. He sat on the end of my bed still looking at the drawings.

"How come you didn't draw yourself?" he asked.

"I can't see myself." I said trying to sound simple. He laughed bitterly.

"I know when people lie," he said sounding ice cold. I felt a small chill go down my spine, and I wondered why he wanted to know.

"I don't like what I see when I look in the mirror," I said simply.

"Well, I like what I see when I see you," he said then looked like he instantly regretted it.

"Well, I can't draw myself. I can't bring myself to," I said.

His face suddenly brightened. "Do you think that I can show this to Slenderman?" he asked.

"Sure... Show anyone... Don't show Clockworks," I said. He nodded and walked out.

I continued drawing then something horrid came in my mind. It was a creature with many mouths with spiky teeth. His eyes were black and soulless, and I made his skin black like goo and red in certain places.

It was quite fun to draw.

"What will I name this creature?" I accidentally said out loud. Then, I thought of an acronym to make the name and smiled. It would fit this hideous creature, perfectly.

I grabbed a permanent red marker and wrote:

ZALGO

_____

AGH! YES! I ADDED HIM IN MY STORY! DONT LIKE IT? WELL, DEAL WITH IT!