Chapter Ten- Causing Pain

WHY IS THE COVER A BLACK ROSE?
IDK! WHY IS IT BLACK ROSE?
MAYBE I LIKE BLACK ROSES!

Yeah, I ask myself that all the time...
_____

It was hard to get me to talk after that.

For hours, I just say at my desk staring at the wall with my pencil clenched in my hand. His image now burned into my eyes. It almost made me gag. The thought of his image was terrifying. Every Creepypasta mixed into one being.

"Angora? Will you talk now?" Slenderman said. I continued holding my silence and finally sighed.

"Yes s... I mean yeah, I'll talk now," I said, and my hand shook my slightly. I then rotated my pencil in my hand to keep my fear hidden.

"I'm really sorry. I had no idea that-"

"It's fine. Really, Slenderman, it wasn't your fault. It was mainly mine by far," I said and tapped my foot on the floor. The lights of where Zalgo's eyes should have been stared into my soul.

He sighed, and I stood up. "Angora, we honestly have no idea why he's after you," he said.

I nodded. "I don't either. I'm going for a walk, okay?" I said with a sigh and walked out.

When I went outside, EJ appeared next to me.

"I saw Zalgo to," he said and sounded pained. "I know how horrid he his. A creature from the land of glass, people say, He Who Waits Behind The Wall. The only reason he didn't kill me was because I was useful to him, but it was to late for my eyes. The appearance of him made me scratch them out," he said, and I felt sick imagining it.

"You're strong if you could just look at him like that," he said, and I shook his head.

"His image... God, I drew him. I know I've seen him before but where?" I said, "He's messed me up."

"Yes, he has, but if there's something he wants from you, don't worry. He won't kill you," EJ said.

"What if he wants my death?" I asked.

"Would you still be alive now?"

"Brilliant observation and just curious, but what else is here in the Under Realm?" I asked.

"Everything on Earth from scary schools, to stupid malls. Slenderman tries to keep us out of trouble and death. Then, there's The Council that rises even higher than Zalgo. The Under Realm is just a darker version of Earth. The Nightmares live here," he said.

I nodded. "Well, why don't we go to school?"

"Because... We honestly aren't required to," he said.

"What's school like?" I asked.

"A nightmare. Always one teacher that is mean, always scowling, and hates everyone. Lunch is horrible. Arrogance runs through the halls. Ugh!" he yelled and spun on his heel.

"Bad experience?"

"Being the smartness kid there? Yeah, bad experience."

"So, how old are you?"

"Doesn't matter. I'm immortal frozen at this age, so is Sally, Ben, and Jeff. Slenderman... I don't even know."

"So, you're like vampires?"

"Well, I guess..."

"So how old is your immortal age?" I asked.

"Fifteen, I think. Don't really remember... I know it's the same as Jeff's. Ben's thirteen or twelve."