Chapter Twenty-Six- A Not-So Bad End

Some of you might've been surprised that that chapter came the day after the other.

I AM DETERMINED TO FINISH THE STORY THIS MONTH

New Month Resolution XD

THIS AIN'T THE LAST CHAPTER EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's clear I won't remember all of the ideas any time soon, and I changed my ending idea, so I don't think I can add anything else. Sorry for anything left out
____________________________________________

Angora's POV

I screamed.

I had never been hurt so badly by something emotional. I had never felt so much pain. I had lost him. I had really lost him, and it was my fault. I felt tears slide down my face, and I shook my head and continued to scream.

Zalgo had killed him. He had killed him in the most impossible way. Ben was immortal, but Zalgo could kill anything he wanted. It wasn't fair. What would give a single creature enough power to kill an immortal creature. 

I stood up and felt fire spread inside of me. He was dead, and it was all my fault. I thought it was okay. I thought it'd all be okay. I thought that everything would end alright like a fairytale like I was a princess...

Of course, I'm not a princess, and this isn't a fairytale. In reality, I was a terrible creature with wings, a red tail, claws, fangs, horns, and my forsaken golden eyes. I continued to cry then and there and felt all my emotions spiral. Two stuck out though, and they felt so good to release.

Anger and Sadness.

Sadness towards my death. Sadness that I was a reject. Anger that I had to disappoint everyone. Anger towards Zalgo.

Zalgo...

I stood up with tears still going down my face and walked towards Zalgo. "You did this! You burned him inside! You are a sick twisted monster! I don't care if you call these complements, or you think I don't even have the honor to talk to you! You are so low, and you are going to go through so much pain right now!"

When Zalgo burst into flames, I wasn't even surprised. I smiled and looked up at the ceiling which was falling apart, and I realized this place would collapse. That didn't matter. I would not leave with Ben dead.

I stared at the ceiling and felt kind of refreshed. So, when I was extremely angry, I could focus my anger on someone and kill them... What else could I do?

I walked towards Zalgo, and I let claws claws go out. Then, I bared my teeth and the fire on him went out. I held out my hand and motioned for him to lay on the ground, and he obeyed.

"Zalgo, I won't kill you just because you obeyed that one command, but you won't even be able to walk when I am done with you."

+++

 I wiped my clothes and looked at Zalgo. He was almost dead, but he'd recover but not completely. I had dragged him to the basement, tied him to a chair, and pretty much tortured him until he couldn't make a sound.

Now, he couldn't hurt anyone until someone let him out, and I don't know who'd want to do that. Possibly the Rake, but honestly, I don't think the Rake likes him either.

I walked up the stairs feeling dizzy, and I heard stones fall behind me. Then, I realized the walls in the lab had collapsed, and that his whole place would collapse soon.

When I made it up, some of the Shadow Creatures were crowded around Ben, and I walked towards him and felt sadness rise inside of me. Then, I got on both knees and looked down at him.

"Ben, I'm so sorry," I said and hugged him. Then, something in the back of my mind whispered,

He said he love you.

I smiled and remembered the little confession he had whispered in my ear. I sighed and laid beside him and said, "I love you to, Ben. I really do..."

Then, I got an idea. It wasn't a great idea, but it was an idea, and I smiled at him.

The gold that had revived me... Maybe it could revive him?

I didn't know how to make it rise back up, but then and there I let tears run down my face and began to simply hope. I could feel so much enery building inside of me, and I realized that I had the power to bring him back.

I put my lips on his without even thinking about it, and I felt the energy inside of me begin to flow into him. I hoped that this wouldn't backfire and destroy him or something like that. I knew that this was probably a lot less energy than when I came back to life, so it wasn't likely that it'd harm him.

I could see the energy spreading through him, and his eyes quicly opened, and I pulled back really quickly then smiled and felt tears slide down my face again. I didn't even know why they were falling. Was it happiness or sadness... Or both?

He smiled and asked, "Did you kiss me?"

I felt goosebumps appear on my skin, and I felt myself blush. "Well, I had-"

Then, his arms wrapped around my neck, and he kissed me then and there, and my eyes widened. Surprisingly, I kissed back, and I realized it had been a good ending.

Not a great ending.

But not a bad one.

In reality, it was just a not-so bad end.

______________________

Told you not to kill me!