Chapter Eighteen- Examinations For The Loved And The Love-Sick

THANKS FOR THE FANART FRESHTAMYA_ADDICT
IT'S REALLY CUTE <3

Now, if I only I could figure out if Ben wore pants...
He doesn't.

______

I've never actually screamed that loudly.

To be completely honest, I've only screamed that loud when I was being hurt, never out of fear. This was completely new and terrifying.

Of course, the creature in front of me had come to me in dreams and in reality plenty of times, but the terrifying thing was I was in his domain, and he had more power than ever while I was here.

I then realized that I had stopped breathing, for quite sometime. I breathed in feeling relief, but I still felt so nervous and scared.

"Angora, it's okay..." his scratchy low voice said mocking me. Of course, it wasn't okay, and he knew it.

He stood showing his extraordinary height and then pointed towards me forcing me to stand up. Then, I seemed to be forced to walk towards him, and he tilted my head upwards. His hand felt like burning hot fire.

"You've grown, not fast enough though..." he muttered.

I felt slightly confused. Why was he examining me? Couldn't he just kill me or torture me? I didn't want my flaws pointed out.

He held up my arm and looked it over. "Perhaps underweight..."

Then, he held up my hand and ran his fingers, I thought they were fingers anyway, and ran them over my claws. "Some transformations done early, I see..."

It felt like a doctor's appointment as he examined, and he'd mutter something every time he looked at me. He looked at my horns on my head, looked at the my fangs, examined my height even more, and he muttered something each time.

Then, he turned me around and put his hands on my back. There he stopped and muttered, "Not yet, then..."

He then turned me back around, looked me directly in the eyes, and I felt him inside me for a couple of seconds. Dark creepy insane thoughts ran through me, then he finally left.

"What w-was that?"

"Just an examination. I've taken you a little late or rather you left your house to early..."

I didn't hear the rest of his words because my vision blurred, and dots began to cloud my vision, then I my vision blurred completely, and I faded into darkness.

Longer terms for, I fainted.

Ben's POV

I walked out of Lost Silver's and heard him grown in pain one last time, then I closed his door.

I looked at some of the blood on my hands an wiped them on my shirt. I hoped Slenderman didn't notice. . . I mainly hoped she didn't notice.

EJ walked by, and I tapped his shoulder then looked up at him and asked, "Do you know where Angora went?"

"She went to her room."

"By herself, right?"

"Yeah, no, I don't know?" he said, and I could tell that if he had eyes, he'd be rolling them. 

I walked away and went to Angora's room. Why didn't I just come here first? And, why didn't I get her roses? Well, more roses anyway... 

I began thinking of things to say. I didn't realize that I was walking away from her room and into mine. Then, I opened my drawer, grabbed a small dry erase board and began writing a series of things that I wanted to say to Angora, but of course, I couldn't without sounding terribly stupid and ridiculous: