Chapter Twenty-Four- Clash Of Claws

I'm finishing this story this month. No questions needed.
______________________________________________

Her beautiful long hair had been cut unevenly, and there was white spots in it. There was a scar across the side of her face that had most likely been made by the Rake. Her claws had blood stains, and her clothes also had bood stains. Her eyes looked like pools of black ink, and it looked like someone had been digging through her hair trying to get to the small horns on her head. It was almost like Angora wasn't there.

"Angora?" I said walking towards her, and she tilted her head looking like she was going to attack me. Then, she stopped herself, and she scowled.

"Why are you here?" she said sounding agitated and tired. She seemed to be struggling like she wanted to attack me, but the other side of her was still fighting a little even though she knew she'd lose. I could see her struggling in her mind, but she remained stationary. 

"Why is there blood on you?" I said ignoring her question completly.

"The Shadow Creatures were being bad, so Zalgo told me to take care of it, and I did... Just not peacefully..." she smiled a her claws, and I wondered what a Shadow Creature was. Then, I saw an odd looking creature on all fours. It had sharp claws and fur all over it. Its ears pointed straight up, and I took the hair of the limbs and the stubby tail. It was almost like the Rake mixed Smile.

She saw me staring and turned around. When her eyes landed on the shadow creature, she yelled, "Why are you out of your holding room? It isn't your out time right now!" She pointed towards a hallway, and it instantly ran out looking fearful and terrified. Her voice was almost like a minnie female Zalgo.

She turned back around and said, "I know you came here to get me out, and you should be happy that I did not kill you on the spot. If Zalgo sees you, he'll hurt me and you. Anyway, I can't leave. I'm completely corrupted, and I learned something here that will make me a danger to all of you. I want you to leave right now."

The girl in front of me was speaking, but I could hear the Angora that I knew in her words. She didn't want me hurt, but I didn't really are if I was in pain for her. Of course, I had to hurt her. She sighed knowing I wouldn't leave and shook her head. She backed away and said, "I warned you. Remember that."

Then, I heard the deep voice, "I told you, Angora. Visitors aren't allowed."

She sighed and looked down. "I have to kill you now..." she muttered, "And don't turn around," she added. "And Ben, you know that you shouldn't have done that."

"Disappointing..." Zalgo said, and he walked around me in human form. "He came here to kill you, and you know it don't you. Why aren't you mad because you should be..."

He glared at her, and she looked up at the ceiling. "I waited for him to come, Zalgo. He isn't gonna kill me because I won't let him. I wanted him here because I was going to give him one more chance to live, but he has doomed himself now. You're not going to manipulate me either. Zalgo, I'm sorry to say this, but in fact, I'm not sorry at all. You gave me way to much power... I'm sorry, but I don't need you anymore."

Her eyes seemed to darken even more, and she smiled. "I'm giving you one chance to run, Zalgo. You may think I'm all fun and games, but currently, I'm corrupted, and I will happily get rid of you. I'm sure if I wasn't corrupted, I'd still get rid of you. I've hated you for a while..."

He realized that he had been used in seconds. "Angora, I created you in a lab. You don't have the right to take over, and you should go to your room right now!" he growled.

She smiled and a deep inhuman growl came from her. "This is the problem with you! You are a control freak! I am counting down! Better leave now unless you want to have a lower class than a Shadow Creature!"