Chapter Seventeen- The Art Of Floating

The contest is on my profile. It's called Freshtamya's Creepypasta Writing Contest. It should be easy to find, and I have a message to someone reading my story...

valeriemurataya, take a cookie to :3

;)
__________

I walked into my room, but I felt like someone else was in here... I knew someone was in here.

I walked towards my closet and stared at it. Had the doors been closed this morning? No, they hadn't. I thought about Slenderman closing them, but I knew he didn't. I stared at the doors and lifted my hand towards the doorknob, then I decided against it. If someone was in my closet and they didn't want me to see. opening it by myself wasn't such a good idea.

I turned away, but before I could walk out, a hand grabbed my throat. My eyes widened, and I heard the corrupted raspy voice whisper, "I'm not going to hurt you, Angora. Just going to do someone a favor."

He let go, walked towards the door, and closed it. Then, he grabbed my hand and began to open the window with his other. Then, he pushed me out making me land on my back on the ground at night.

He then dragged me to the lake, and I began to wonder if he was going to just drown me.  But, that didn't seem likely. He could have easily slit my throat, dumoed me in, and left then and there, but he seemed to be thinking about something. I peeked a glance at him, and he seemed to be stuck on a decision.

He then seemed to decide because he pushed me forward to the edge.

For once, I could look into this lake. It didn't seem normal. The water wasn't clear. It was transparent, but it looked almost purple. . . Or was it blue?

Honestly, the feeling of beinf pushed into a supernatural lake is unlike any other. Mainly because, it doesn't hurt like normal water. It catches you, then dares you to breath. Like, an animal catching it's prey. It just whispers breath and everything will be okay.

I didn't bother to really move. Actually, I couldn't move. The water was dragging me down as if I was falling, but I was going up at the same time. 

+++

I forgot. Was I drowning or floating? Was I breathing? Maybe, I was simply dead. Or, maybe I didn't even care... Insanity would keep me company once I lost it.

But, I felt my arms hit the air, and when I stopped, I let out a deep breath, then I breathed in. The air felt good on my face. Sunlight would have felt a lot better, but I could work with air to. 

Then, someone appeared in front of me. He was A weird brown thing with sharp claws, and it was slightly bent over as if it was trying to walk like a man, but it was felling. It's eyes almost glowed, and it said in high puppy crying dog-like voice,

"I am the Rake."

It hands went on both sides of me and picked me up with no effort at all, then he threw me over it's bony shoulder. Of course, I pointlessly kicked and struggled, but the thing didn't really care. . . It didn't even seem to notice actually. I was like a crying toddler.

When it stopped and set me down, I was dizzy, weak to be honest. When I looked up, my blood felt like ice.

And, well, as any little girl would do...

I screamed my lungs out.

_______

 Oh wow, I must love short cliff hangers...

I know what will happen next, and you don't...
YAY