Chapter Twelve- Special Time

I'm into this story again, so updates will come out faster :D

(The Under Realm here is different than the Under Realm in Adopted By Creepypasta if you're wondering)

______

Angora's POV

I walked upstairs after dinner and sat on my bed. My hand begging for me to draw. Of course, I wouldn't. I always hurt someone when I draw.

I heard a knock, and I opened the door. Ben walked in like it was his own room and sat in my bed. "It seems like you enjoyed dinner," he said with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess I did," I said and sat at my desk to look out the window. "What's out there other trees?"

"Well, outside of our woods, there's average everyday human stuff that you'd see in the Over Realm."

"Will Slenderman ever let me go back to the Over Realm?"

He sighed. "Depends because it isn't safe for you to go in this moment in time even for a quick visit."

I nodded and turned towards him. "Why are you so short?"

"Well, I was kinda younger when I was made into this, Anti-Link is what some use to call me. So, I'm an elf."

I laughed. He spoke freely about his height. For some reason, I bet he didn't let Jeff do that.

"Anyways," I walked over and sat next to him, "I really like your hat."

He grinned and places it on my head. "I have a lot," he said.

I looked at his amazing hair. "Was your hair always this amazing, or did it come with the game?" I asked, and he laughed.

"That's a secret I will never tell."

I laughed. "Well, Jeff is probably annoyed with you talking to me. You said he'd begin to get used to me over time. I'm afraid he still hasn't. It's the same with Sally," I said.

He picked up my arm and ran his hand over my burns with an interested look in his eyes. He sighed. "They're just jealous spoiled brats that have no idea when someone amazing comes into the household," he said with a brighter smile.

I felt myself blush, and I said, "I'm not amazing."

"Why downgrade yourself when you truly are amazing? We haven't had a conversation at the table like that in a really long time," he said.

"I am not amazing. I so truly wish I was, but I hurt people. I may even hurt you some day from some dumb anger, and I don't want to. What would you think about me then?" I asked. He sighed.

"I'd think that if you got mad at me, then I did something truly wrong, and that you can hurt me all you want for angering you," he said with a smile. Then, i hugged him and cried onto his shoulder. I shook my head.

"But I don't want hurt you," I said, and I heard rain outside. "But, He's gonna make me do it. I already know." Lightning struck, and I hugged him tighter as the lights when out. "Don't let Him get me," I whispered into his ear.

"Not in a million years," he whispered back as the rain came down harder. The lightning got even louder, and I hugged him tightly. He sighed. "Never you, Angora," he said and ran his fingers my hair.

Suddenly, I was tired. It came to mind with all the things happening around me; I didn't get much sleep at all. To many nightmares, and there were to many things going on. I never realized when I got tired. Maybe, it was just the rain wearing me down. Ben realized that I was loosening my grip on him.

"You can sleep. I'm here," he said, and I laid down. He covered me up, and I fell into a deep dreamless sleep. My last thoughts being,

The rain.

+++

I woke up the next day. Ben was asleep next to me with his arm around my waist. I grinned and got up. The brightness and the silence outside was wonderful. It was something I hadn't heard or seen in a while. It was a beautiful day.

I realized that I was still wearing Ben's hat. I sighed and began try to wake Ben up. I tapped his shoulder, then shook him awake. He groaned and covered his head with the blankets. So, I whispered, "Ben, the waters rising."

He darted up quickly with the blankets still over his head, "Ben, take the blankets off of your head," I said, and he obeyed. He smiled when he saw me, and I placed the hat on his head.

"Thank you. Now, I'm going downstairs before Jeff begins to take the TV over."

"But, you're wearing the same clothes from yesterday," I said.

"They don't know that," he said and walked out.

I rolled my eyes and looked for some clothes to wear. In the end, I chose a black shirt with red and black sleeves with skinny jeans. Then, I sat at my desk to look at the pictures I drew. I went to Jeff's picture, and I decided to erase his stitches. I then put my pencil to paper and tried to draw a picture of me. I still couldn't draw myself. I just couldn't.

I sighed and walked downstairs. I had learned my lesson about being in my room alone. Something always happened when I was in there, and it always scarred me for quite sometimes. Also, I didn't want to make edits to anyone's pictures.

Lost Silver ran beside me and asked, "Are you coming down for breakfast?"

"Ugh. . . I'm not really hungry. Not a breakfast person," I said.

"Please. . ." he begged.

I sighed. "I really can't. Not a breakfast person," I said about to walk downstairs.

"What are you about to do?" he asked.

"I don't really know."

"K, talk to you later," he said then ran downstairs.

I stood there wondering what happened. "Looks like Lil' Silver has a crush on you," Clockworks said behind me with a sinister grin.

"Ugh, I haven't even spoken to him much. . . Barely at all. I don't think he could."

"That's the kind of person Silver is. Anyway, I was a little irritated when I first met you, so yeah. Come on," she said. She grabbed my hand surprising me and took me to her room. The lights were colored red, and there were clocks all over the walls. Her window was open, and her room was completely clean.

"I know. Unique designs. Anyway, about you and Ben. . . Is there something going on between you two?" she asked and twirled her hair on her finger.

"No, we're just really good friends. . . Why?" she asked.

"Well, I walked past, and you guys looked like you were cuddling," she said, "Also, earlier, you were crying on his shoulder."

I laughed. "Well, you know, I needed to have a shoulder to cry on. Also, I fell asleep while he was guarding me, and I woke up with his arm around me. We weren't cuddling," I said.

She smirked and said, "Riiiight..."

I sighed. "We're not dating," I said.

"But you Ioove him,"

"I-i don't. . ." I stopped myself, and she grinned.

She began to braid my braid my braids into braids. "Anyway, what's been happening lately?" she asked.

"Nightmares, rain, and a lot of stuff. It's kinda a circle. Dinner was new though," I said.

"Well, tell you what. You can do whatever you please, and I'll plan a day for us tomorrow. Something new for you."

I smiled. She seemed to actually try to be nice. I couldn't lie though. I still think that she'd an attention seeker.

But, how many girls aren't?

______

I'd love some feedback. Good feedback or bad feedback. Maybe even opinions or thoughts.

SOMETHING!!!

Also, I'd appreciate a vote and a comment!

Have a nice day!