Dress Shopping

On Saturday, all of us girls headed out to the mall to shop for dresses.
     "Hey, you know this is kinda weird." Alysa said chuckling a little.
"What is?" I said looking up at her.
    "Well deja vu from when we were in middle school. We had to get dresses for our 6th grade banquet with mom and we just complained die hours." She laughed.
     "Yeah yeah," I said laughing and rolling my eyes. "Im sure we were a pain in the ass. Which brings us to our next topic of what you guys are thinking for a dress." I said bouncing my shoulders.
     Alysa rolled her eyes and I laughed. Alysa and I weren't sisters by blood, but I've always believed in the idea of choosing your family. And we chose each other, because we've been sisters since we were five. I've been on trips with her and her parents, and we spend most of our time together.
     As we approached the prom dress store, Rianna pretended to be melting and tried to run but Sophia caught her and turned her back away.
      "What the donuts...." Rianna muttered as we walked closer. "You guys know I'd rather not wear a dress. I wanna wear a Jesus costume so when we're walking in I'll walk in and bless everyone's eyes." She said crossing her arms.
I laughed. "Rianna you did that for 6th grade banquet and it was funny then but I don't think it'll be funny now."
     Almost two hours later, everyone settled on a dress. Rianna chose a light soft blue medium length dress with a low back and a modest neckline laced with flowers. Alysa chose a white gown with a heart neckline, tight around the waist, and flowed at the bottom. Sophia chose a pastel pink dress that just flowed perfectly with long lace sleeves. Mine was deep blue, the sleeves draping around my shoulders, and it was knee length, snug around the waist and flared slightly the rest of the way. Anyway, we grabbed our bags and went to get some food.
     We found a Subway and sat down to eat, talking about random things.
     "I heard they've been experimenting with different kinds of meat in their sandwiches. What was that one kind...Narwhal?" Sophia said thoughtfully and glancing in Riannas direction.
     Rianna spit out her food and got up so fast I almost spilled my soda all over myself
"ABORT. WHAT THE HELL OF ALEX WATSON." Rianna screamed running to the bathroom.
     "Dude I was just kidding get your ass back over here!"
     "Oh."
     "I can't wait to see your kids." I mumbled and Rianna snapped her head in my direction grinning like a maniac as my eyes went wide.
"Anywayyyyy...so I was thinking about how we've been talking about taking a graduation trip?"
     "Yes! That sounds awesome! Where were you thinking?" Said Alysa.
     "Well I don't know. I wanted to bring it up so we could all talk about it. I had some ideas but how about you guys suggest some first."
     "Well how about Disneyland?" Said Sophia.
     "Kinda cliche...maybe Atlantis?" Said Rianna .
     "No it's too kiddish." I said.
     "Kiddish?" Said Alysa raising her eyebrow.
     I threw a pickle at her and she shrieked.
     "EW."
"Backpacking through Europe or Asia or something?" Rianna coughed and said London.
     "Yeah I thought that sounded really cool but there's so many things....I'm not sure if I got my passport renewed and itd be real expensive..." I said weighing my hands out like a scale.
     "Well you said you had an idea you walnut so let's hear it." Rianna said
     Everyone looked at me expectantly.
     "Ok no one has any more ideas?" Everyone shook their heads and I cleared my throat while everyone did a drum roll.
     "Ok how about we rent a house on the beach in the Caribbean?"