The Nook

We arrived at this quaint little restaurant. It was really cute, and the sign read The Nook Café.
"The Nook? What's this?" Tyler asked.
"A restaurant. Let's go." She simply said.
We walked in and waited for someone to seat us.
"Table forrrrr....eight." Tyler said counting us quickly.
"Right this way please." Said a pretty waitress with a dazzling smile and an accent. She had long black hair, bright green eyes, a dark tan, and a short, lean body.
We followed her to a long table and we sat down.
        "Hi I'm Thalassa, I'll be your server. May I start you off with something to drink?" She asked with her white smile.
        "I'll just have a Latté please." I ask politely.
        "NO SHE WONT." Rianna screams suddenly, making me jump a mile high.
        "W-what?" I ask, confused.
        She waves the waitress over to her like she had a secret to tell her. Thalassa looks back and forth, confusedly, and she tentatively walked to Rianna and leaned down. Rianna whispered something to her.
        "Ohhhhh, I see." She said smiling, nodding in understanding. "That'll be right up." She said before turning on her toes and walking away. She was either really good at her job or just a really happy person.
        We all turned our heads in Riannas direction, some of us with our eyebrows raised, some looked confused, and then there's Caleb who's squinting at her, "what the hell" written all over his expression.
        "What?"
        "Nothing..." everyone mumbles in unison.
        "So whats the plan today?" I ask after a pause.
        "We shall see where thou wind blows us." Rianna replied as a theater nerd.
        "Oookkkkk." Alysa said looking around.
        "And here you are!" Thalassa said in her bubbly accented voice. She set down a tray of drinks on a stand next to her and set down eight cups of the same identical frothy beverages in front of each of us and I looked into my cup.
         "And I hope you enjoy." She said blushing slightly for some reason. I followed to where she was looking and saw her smiling at Caleb, who wasn't even paying attention. "So just call me over when your ready to order." She said standing up straight and regaining her composure. She smiled and walked away.
          Caleb just kept examining his drink and I kicked him hard under the table.
         "OW! What the heck Ash!" He swore rubbing his shin and glaring at me through the pain.
        "Did no one else just see that!" I whisper shouted.
        "Who cares what you saw! Take a drink losers!" Rianna interrupted.
        I sighed, and smiled helplessly, shaking my head as I took a sip.
        I took a drink and immediately stopped. I swallowed quickly and grinned. "Is this what I think it is?" I asked excitedly.
        "I FOUND BUTTERBEER BITCHES." She said pumping her fist.
        "It's really good!" Alysa said happily.
        "Yeah I've never had butterbeer." Joseph commented.
        "Get out." Rianna said pointing to the door.
        "So are you ready to order?" Thalassa said coming back to our table.
        "Uh yeah I'll have strawberry waffles." I said.
        "Me too, Ill have that with a side of hash browns." Sophia said.
        "Me too." Tyler said
        "I'll have the basil omelet with hash browns and side of fruit." Alysa said.
        "I'll have pancakes and bacon." Rianna said bouncing and grinning.
        "Same." Caleb said.
        "I'll have eggs." Joseph said simply.
        We stared at him and I rolled my eyes.
        "He'll have the breakfast special." I said closing my menu and smiling. I turned to see him glaring and I smiled tauntingly.
       "Uh so will I." Nathan said with a lopsided grin.
        "That'll be right out."
        "As I was SAYING." I said looking pointedly at Rianna. "Our waitress totally has the hots for Caleb." I said smirking.
        "WHAT! NO SHE DOESNT!" Alysa said shocked.
        "Didn't you see her smiling at him?" I said.
        Everyone thought about it for a second and I looked at Caleb, who wasn't even paying attention. He was literally drawing on a napkin.
        "Caleb!" I shouted, making him jump.
        "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME WOMAN."
        "Are you listening? That waitress likes you." I said.
        "Your fan girl habits are causing you to be deluded." He said rolling his eyes and going back to his doodle.
        I pouted and slumped in my chair. Well so much for that.
        "Here you are." Our waitress says, returning with a tray of delicious looking steamy food.
         "YEEEEAAHHHHH." Sophia drags out, in her unnaturally deep voice.
         We laugh as she continues to hand out our plates.
         "I hope you enjoy." She says, hesitating.
         I look at Caleb as he looks down at his plate then looks up at her.
         "What? WHAT IS IT?" Alysa asks excitedly.
         "Oh God. Everyone shut up." He said clutching his head.
         Rianna stood up and practically jumped on the table to look at his plate. She screeched and jumped away like she was shocked, almost knocking down the jug of water on the table.
         "Relax, luv."
         "IM SHOOK." She said fake hyperventilating. "YOU LIKE CALEB? LIKE REALLY?" She guffawed at Thalassa who smiled and laughed.
         "Well he seems sweet." She says
         "NO HES NOT." Sophia comments.
         "And smart..."
         "WHY?"Joseph yelled holding his hands up.
         "And he's cute." She says shyly, blushing profusely.
         "NOPE." Rianna said covering her ears.
         "Um sorry, I wasn't expecting to do this in front of your friends and stuff. So have a good day." She said straightening her posture and flashing a smile before turning around and walking away. She was way too polite for this group.
          It was silent for a few moments as Caleb and us processed what just happened.
         "Damn it! You guys are such coolers! Thalassa hold up!" Caleb said after he realized that probably the hottest girl that'll ever like him just walked away.
He caught up with her across the restaurant and turned her to face him. They talked and she smiled and blushed blah blah blah. Then she nodded, smiled, waved, and walked back into the kitchen.
Caleb walked back to us, running a hand through his hair and grinning ear to ear.