One Week To Go

"Ok so is this all we're doing all day?" Nathan whined, dragging his feet along with the other boys.
  We were at American Eagle, and this was the sixth store we had been to today. Alysa laughed and gave a wave of her hand.
  "Stop your guys whining." She giggled.
  "I'm serious! We've been shopping for hours and the most exciting thing that's happened today is when you guys got chased out of the Versace store for taking mirror selfies or whatever." Nathan replied, glaring.
  "Yeah that was fun." I giggled. "Yeah, girls, they're right. This has been a girly day. How about we go eat?"
  Joe ran up and hugged me tightly and I gasped, taken aback.
  "Thank you." He cried dramatically. I rolled my eyes, laughing, and pushed him away by his head.
  "Ok we'll decide and I vote Panera Bread." Nathan said, grinning.
Joe looked at him. "I'll shove that bread right up your a-" He said.
Nathan slapped him and we laughed, leaving the store.

  An hour later, we'd finished eating and decided to see a movie.
  Every time we go to movies, it has to be a really interesting one, because otherwise we just talk, mock the movie, and throw stuff at each other the whole time.
  And that's exactly what we did, so I think everyone in the theater wanted to throw stuff at us too.
  After the movie was over we went home and talked about our plans for our last week.
  "I can't believe it's almost been a month." Alysa said with a hint of sadness.
  "I know." Caleb agreed, looking somewhere in the distance.
  "You guys have been here a whole month?" Riley asked.
  "Mhm." Sophia said.
  "Yeah I forgot. Riley, why are you here?" I asked, turning to him and breaking open a bottle of wine.
"Oh my parents have business here but it's in the boring part of the Caribbean. Pretty far away. So I didn't want to be stuck with them so they sent me here and I've been staying in a hotel, going to the beach, all that stuff." He replied as we all sat in the living space.
"Your parents have business here? What the hell do they do?" Rianna asked in confusion.
"They're marine biologists."
"Ohhh..." We all replied.
"Yeah so Ive been here about a week, and I believe I leave in about a week too actually." He replied popping his lips. Rianna nodded and flopped onto a chair.
  I glanced at Alysa's face and chuckled at her expression as she gazed at Riley. She could be a little more subtle. I looked back down and kept working on the wine, pouring a glass for everyone. I called everyone to get their glasses as I walked to the living space to sit down. I brought the bottle and placed it on the coffee table since it was almost empty. Everyone at back down and we all talked, letting the wine help us wind down a little. I kept noticing Alysas glances towards Riley and the way she giggled like a school girl whenever he made a joke.
  I looked down at the wine bottle on the table and picked it up. I took the last swig and smiled. "Hey I have an idea."
  Everyone looked at me and I ran my tongue over my canine teeth. Whenever I had a little bit of a mischievous idea i was in the habit of doing that, and everyone knew, because Nathan replied with "oh fuck..."
  "Let's play spin the bottle again." I said, grinning and waving the bottle around.
  "Oh absolutely not-" Nathan began.
  "HELL YES!" Rianna screamed, snatching the bottle from my hand and plopping herself on the floor. I smiled smugly at Nathan, who glared, and found my own spot on the floor as everyone else joined us.
  "IM FIRST." Rianna yelled, making Nathan jump.
  She spun the bottle on the rug and it landed on Nathan and she grinned.
  "I dare you to call your ex and just make slapping sounds."
  His mouth fell open and he looked at me, because I was basically his only ex, then back to her. "Very funny." He said nodding and glaring at her. "Ok fine but only if that slapping noise is my hand making contact with your boyfriends face." He said sarcastically.
  "Hell no man that's the money maker." Rianna replied.
  "Hey what'd I do-" Tyler said, raising his eyebrows.
  "Sorry I don't hit girls." Nathan replied, shrugging, and spinning the bottle. It landed on Sophia and she rolled her eyes. He threw his arms up and looked at her in exhaustion.
  "Why do you always give me that look? You know what I'm not going to go easy on you then. Hmmmm I say...give Riley a 45 second lap dance." He said with a condescending smirk.
  Her mouth fell open looking at him. "Oh come on! He's new do you really wanna scare him away? Oh wait what am I thinking. After this he'll never wanna leave." She said smugly standing up and walking across to Riley, who's eyes widened twice their size.
  I set my timer and she immediately started, not doing anything too bad like grinding but just getting really close and swaying her hips and uh yeah. People were whooping and I was busy rolling on the floor laughing.
  The timer went off and she climbed off. "Welcome to the group." She said with a wink and a hair toss as she walked back to her spot. Riley meanwhile looked speechless, winded, and confused.
  "Drink some wine honey." I laughed pointing at his glass. Alysa meanwhile looked a tad jealous but the hint of jealously soon flew off her face as Sophia spun the bottle and it landed on me.
  "YES! Ok hmmm...I dare you to call up Noah...and start moaning in the phone saying you want him to come back just so you guys can have one night together." She laughed. Everyone started cheering and 'oooooo'ing so I bit my lip and nodded with a smirk.
  I picked up my phone and called Noah. He picked up after three rings. "Oh my gosh! Hey Ash! How're you doing?" He said in a peppy tone. I left the speaker on so everyone could hear. I took a deep breath and gave it my best performance.
  "Mmmm Noah...I want you..."
  "...W-wha-" the silent confusion on his end was making everyone have a hard time holding in their laughter.
  "Please come back just for one night...I'll make it worth it Noah..." I said in my most seductive voice, covering my mouth laughing after.
  "I-I...Ashlyn I'm working...on a p-paper..." he choked out, flustered.
  I was silent for a while before I just hung up and the room erupted with roars of laughter. I wiped the tears from my eyes as I saw Noah trying to call me again.
  "Anyone wanna place a bet on how many times he'll call?" I said, smirking and holding up my phone.
  "Mmm i say 4 times." Nathan said.
  "Oh come on give her more credit then that,  you turned ME on bitch. I bet 7 times." Rianna said making me laugh hysterically.
  "Ahh ok anyway..." I sighed, spinning the bottle. It landed on Alysa and I smiled, running my tongue over my teeth. Her eyes widened and she shook her head with a nervous smile.  I was hoping I'd get her.
  "I dare you...to kiss whoever you think is the cutest guy in the room." I said with a smile and she gave me murder eyes. She'll thank me later.
  She looked around at us nervously for a second before she dropped the face and something changed. Her demeanor turned confident and I smirked. She crawled right over to where Riley was, grabbed the sides of his jaw, and pulled him in for a kiss.

~~~~~~
Hellooo! :)
I know I haven't updated in a long time but just so everyone knows, I'm going to be making some changes about events and characters in the earlier chapters so things aren't so confusing. But I'll post saying what those changes are when the time comes. Enjoy! <3