Mess.

I woke up the next morning, face down on the couch. I groaned and flipped over onto my back. My eyes fluttered open to a warm glow that casted across the couch. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair, looking around the room.
Alysa was on the other end of the L couch, and everyone was just kind of scattered around the living room. On tables, couches, chairs, the floor...
I stood up and quietly walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle, yawning. The door was closing when something caught my eye.
The 20 cans of whipped cream we bought last night.
And I smiled to myself.

I walked back in from outside and slid the patio door shut behind me.
I picked the air horn off the counter and stuck my finger in my ear and pressed the button.
"OH MY FUCK DUCK. WHAT." Sophia screamed, falling off the table.
"WHAT IS HAPPENING." Alysa shrieked.
"DON'T KILL ME. CALEB'S IN CABINET." Rianna shrieked shockingly high pitched, and covering her head. And just on time Caleb busted out of the cupboard explosively and stumbled to his feet.
"Just shoot me already." Caleb deadpanned, holding his hands up with his eyes still half closed.
"What in the name of hell is wrong with you, you moron." I said rolling my eyes.
"YOU FU—"
"Ah ah ahhh." I said poking my index finger at his forehead.
He rolled his eyes, walked to the couch, and face planted.
"What are you doing Ashlyn." Joseph growled, hand on his chest.
"When did you get here?" I asked shaking my head and widening my eyes.
"Last night. I couldn't tell if you were all passed out because you were drunk or...because you're just you." He said, scratching his head. "And I didn't want to wake you guys."
I pursed my lips and crossed my arms in a sassy position. He raised his eyebrows in a 'your ridiculous' gesture, so I intensified my glare and he rolled his eyes.
"Ok I know, I know. That was a real douche move Sophia." He said, turning to Sophia and sighing. "Shit I don't know how to do this..." he muttered, looking more awkward than ever, fidgeting and avoiding eye contact.
"How bout try sorry jackass." Sophia snarled.
"Yeah. Yes. I am sorry. I was wondering around all day yesterday. Just trying to figure out how I was going to... I don't know I am not a man of feelings and crap."
"Hardly a man if you ask me." I mumbled. Nathan heard me and kicked my shin.
"I know you have no reason to want to and whatever. But if you would, I wanna give this another try." Jo said, running a hand through his hair and fidgeting.
She stared at him, half shock, half contemplation.
"Jo, come on you have to give me time to think about that." She responded, arching her eyebrows, trying to look pissed but kinda failing.
"Oh, yeah sure." He said, looking a little bit...relaxed. I guess. For anyone who didn't know, Jo and Sophia had history. LONG time ago, in middle school when dating didn't even count for shit. Anyway he suddenly turned into a huge jerk one day to her and so they broke up. He was still a jackass for a while to her, but it eventually faded into a love hate relationship. Until now I guess.
It was quiet for a few more moments, before I cleared my throat, breaking the silence.
"If you would all stand up and follow me." I said with a smile and my hands folded behind my back.
"Note to self. Book a flight to Canada tonight..." Sophia mumbled to herself as she slowly, tiredly stood up.
I pursed my lips and walked onto the patio. Everyone started filing outside and I shot them with whipped cream.
"WHAT?" Rianna screamed, surprised.
I laughed and used two cans. Noah ran around behind me and grabbed two cans and sprayed at my face.
Soon everyone had cans of whip cream, attacking each other while pterodactyl screaming in between laughs.
"SUCK IT WATERMELON." I heard Rianna scream, spraying Nathan. He jumped and shielded his face. Sophia ran up out of nowhere and joined her.
I laughed and ran behind Alysa, jumping on her back. I used my teeth to take the cap off the whip cream and sprayed a perfect little cone on top of her head.
"HEEEEEYYYY!" She whined, laughing.
"HEHEHE." I kissed her cheek and jumped off her back.
Caleb had slept without a shirt on, so he still wasn't wearing one, and someone, I'm guessing Rianna, drew, uh, breasts on him.
I laughed nefariously and "gracefully" tiptoed to and took a shot all over Nathans hair. He whipped around with a glare.    
    "OH COME ON SHINAGAWA SHE COULDNT HAVE POSSIBLY MADE IT WORSE." Sophia screamed at him.
     He ignored her, cupped a large handful of cream on the floor, and smashed it all over my face.
Perfect timing, Jo ran past cackling and shot whip cream in Nathan's mouth, since he had it open, laughing. Nathan gagged and we roared with laughter.
"BROS BEFORE H—" Nathan shouted, stopping short when I raised my eyebrows and and cocked my head to the side.
"—her." He cleared his throat, and ran away.
I shook my head and tipped my head back, spraying whip cream in my mouth.
Noah snuck behind me and tickled my waist and I smashed one of the cans in his face.
    "WOW HEAD RUSH." He yelled, holding his cheek.
    "Then dONT TOUCH ME." I shouted back and scurried away. I don't know what my problem was.
    "Hey you okay?" Sophia asked, walking up next to me with a smile.
    I smiled back. "Yeah totally." I said.
    "It seems they are. Good idea Ashlyn." Sophia said laughing and nodding her head to the patio. Pretty much everyone was sitting down and whip-cream-wrestling and throwing it at each other and rolling around in it. Making an even bigger mess by the way.
    I chuckled nervously. "Yeah." I looked at everyone who was covered head to toe in just mess.
    I sighed. "You know what I wish I had so bad right now."
    "What?"
    "A bucket of feathers. Just throw it right there." I said gesturing.
    "You know what?"
    "What?" I replied with a hand in my hip.
    "Get the damn power washer." She said marching around the house.
    She came back around the corner with two hoses. She handed me one and we sprayed our deranged friends down.
    They all squealed and screamed like girls. Most of them jumped up and began running around. Of course we set the washers to the lowest setting, since they are still powerful, it kinda tickled when you got sprayed bc of the pressure. Anyway, Rianna tried to jump right in the middle of the line of fire. Caleb, Alysa, and Nathan were curled up on the ground.
    We laughed and I held mine like a gun, aiming for everyone. Sophia shot water right in Tyler's mouth and I bursted out laughing as he gagged and coughed.
    "OH MY GOD DID EVERYONE SEE THAT BECAUSE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. WOOOOP!" Sophia exclaimed excitedly, high fiving me.
    "YOU DIRTBAGS!" Alysa screamed at us, her eyes wide and her hair soaked, as Jayden stood behind her trying not to smile.
    We glanced at each other and turned the hose on Alysa, drenching her in water.