Of Course.

IT HAS TO BE A SHARK FIN. IT ALWAYS HAS TO BE A DAMN SHARK FIN. WHY COULDNT IT JUST BE A STUPID DOLPHIN. I thought in my head as I stood petrified at the shoreline.
"Alysa!? ALYSA. GUYS GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE."
Why does this stuff always happen to Alysa. I thought to myself, rolling my eyes.
Suddenly the fin started shuddering and I looked up. I squinted out into the water as it started to rise out of the water.
I gasped because being me, and watching too many Sci-Fi books and shows and movies, I freaked out and thought the dumbest thing. The thing was growing, or it was standing up.
I stomped out into the water when I realized what it was.
"YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF US WITH A FAKE FUCKING FIN?" I shouted at Alysa, poking her right in the stomach.
She tried to answer me, but all that came out was gasps, because she was doubled over in the water laughing. I scoffed and pushed her down before walking away.
I trudged back to the shore and to the group. "I hope a real shark comes." I mumbled sarcastically to myself.
I stepped into the land and back to our spot with everyone else after they'd realized it was a joke. Caleb was super pale and looked like a bottle of sunscreen.
Honestly, it's a little sad to know that she'll never feel the same he does about her. She just likes him as a friend and cant see the feelings he has for her, but sucks for him.
"Caleb, sorry, but get over it." I said slapping him on the back. "Or the next slap is across your face."
Alysa ran up to the shore and joined us and we soon started joking around about it again. Around late afternoon, we decided to pack up our things and head to the town.
"You guys at least got money to blow? I'm not gonna end up paying for all your shit, while you 'pay me back later' right?" Sophia said.
"Well you are our mom..." she shot Alysa a look. "But on the other hand, Rianna does need to learn to be more independent." Alysa said.
"Hey!" Rianna said defensively, holding her hands up. "Come at me."
"BRING IT." Alysa shot back, laughing, but standing up.
"Sit down." I said, laughing and kicking Alysa's calf lightly.
Everyone laughed and she sat down, but Rianna remained standing.
"GUYS THERE'S A ROCK OVER THERE. LETS GO JUMP OFF IT." She shrieked, dashing off towards a jumping rock that went right into the crystal emerald blue waters. Tyler quickly stood up and took off after Rianna.
"Sad to say that's probably the most intelligent thing Riannas said." Nathan said standing up with me and smiling.
I lightly slapped his arm, smiled and rolled my eyes. I looked after them and Tyler caught up with Rianna and had swung her entire body over both his shoulders and kept running toward the rock while everyone else followed.
"We're gonna lose aren't we?" I said to Nathan as we started jogging after our friends who were yards away from us.
He just smirked and all of a sudden sprinted off, which took me aback. I laughed and sprinted after him and soon was in front of him and close to everyone else. I wasn't good at cross country, but I was a damn good sprinter.
We reached the rock finally and somehow on Earth, Rianna and Tyler had beat us...even though he was carrying her. Says a lot about the rest of ours athleticism, aye? JK ANYWAY, we climbed to the top, which was pretty easy because there was a nice eroded path leading up to the top. When we got there, Tyler was still carrying Rianna while she was shouting at him.
"How...do...you...do...that?" Sophia wheezed, all out of breath.
"Do what? Have you guys seen Rianna I can't seem to find her. Maybe she was eaten by the shark." Tyler said swinging around, fake searching for her.
"PUT ME DOWN TYLER." Rianna screamed while squirming.
"If you insist." He said, and he threw off the cliff while she screamed her head off. He jumped too, following her while laughing.
"IM DUMPING YOOooouuuuu!" Was all we heard as she plummeted and we laughed.
"WOOOOOOO...." we heard him as he fell after.
I took my camera out and took some pictures before I found a nice little hole in the rock and put it in there, then I jumped. As I fell, I felt a sense of excitement in my stomach, like I could fall forever into nothingness, in slow motion. I smiled and closed my eyes with my hands in the air and felt the wind whip around my body and into my hair. I opened my eyes again just as my feet made contact with the warm, emerald blue water. Then my world tuned back in.
I opened my eyes under water and it was so clear I could see everything around me perfectly. I watched a school of fish swim by and I followed them slowly, careful not to disturb them. I reached out to touch one and smiled, when I felt a pair of two big hands yank me out of the water by my waist. I made a startled gasping sound that probably sounded like a dying squirrel, and screamed.
"WHAT?" Caleb shouted startled, and he dropped me, of course causing me to fall back into the water most ungracefully. I came back up for air, shoved my hair out of my face, and spat water I'd swallowed in Caleb's stupid face.
"YOU SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WAIT IM SORRY, I THINK I NEED TO NARROW THAT QUESTION DOWN FOR YOU A BIT, BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT WRONG WITH YOU." I yelled, clenching my teeth and emphasizing every word in the last part.
He snorted back a laugh, and I punched him in the junk and walked away as he yelped like a girl.
"Hey, uh what's...what's going on over there...?" Rianna asked pointing at Caleb with an eyebrow raised.
"I punched him in the junk." I said shrugging and walking past her.