The Hotel

We checked into a sweet four star hotel and got 3 rooms. One was a bit bigger and had three king beds, the others had two kings. Rianna and Tyler called dibs on the biggest bed, me and Alysa were staying in the same room with them and sharing a bed, and Sophia was staying in on our room too. Jo and Nathan were in another room.
All our rooms were near each other so we got together and hung out a little while before bed. We played those stupid middle school games like Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle.
"Ok Sophia, your turn to spin," I said smirking.
She spun the bottle and it landed on Alysa. Sophia has always been so straightforward and fearless so she shrugged tackled Alysa in a head lock and kissed her quickly.
"Can't. Breathe!" Alysa gasped, and she let her go and we all laughed.
"Ok Ash, your turn" said Tyler.
I spun it and it landed on Jo and his face fell.
"NO!" I shouted as everyone laughed like really loud. I looked at Jo and our eyes locked, and I challenged him with my eyes as he gave me a flirtatious smirk. "Come near me, I'll smash that bottle over your head you ho." He stopped smirking and held his hands up in surrender and everyone went like 'OOOOOOOO'.
     "LYS! YOUR TURN, take the goddamn bottle." I said shoving it to her.
     "Ok ok," she spun it and it it slowly landed on Caleb, and her face turned white.
     "Er--I uh--ok..." her face turned bright red and she leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.
     "HEY THATS CHEATING!" Yelled Rianna.
     "Hey, a kiss is a kiss." She said shrugging and grinning, while Caleb looked dazed.
     "Ugh fine, Nathan your turn." Said Rianna, her eyes glittering with mischief for some reason.
     "What? Stop smiling like that!" Said Nathan. He spun the bottle and it landed between me and Rianna.
     "LONDON HAS FALLEN BITCHES!" Rianna shouted as she dove as far away from the bottle as she could.
     We all laughed and between breaths, Tyler said, "What does that even mean?" Rianna rubbed her head where she hit it and sprawled on the floor.
     "Because if Nathan kissed me, London would fall." She said. Nathan glared at her and we all laughed some more.
     "Ok, it didn't land on anyone so spin again." I said leaning back on my hands.
     He was about to spin again when Rianna spoke up again. "NO IT LANDED ON ASHLYN!" Rianna shouted so loud, he flinched and drop the bottle.
     "No...every time it landed between two people, we re-spin." I said, confused.
     "Fine." She grumbled.
     He spun again and it landed on Alysa.
     "Actually, I'm really tired," she said quickly, fake yawning. "I'm going to bed, you coming Ash?"
     She jumped up, quickly said goodnight to everyone, and darted out the door before anyone could say anything. I laughed and stood up, pulling down my tank top.
     "Goodnight, guys," I said.
     "Night mate," said Rianna.
I waved and walked out of the room.

******

I rolled over and moaned the next morning as I felt the cold on my feet and I pulled the blanket over my feet. I lay there a few more minutes then I rolled over and brushed the bangs out of my eyes. I looked at Alysa and she was still sleeping.
"Alysa," I whispered. She didn't move. "Alysa." I said a bit louder.
"Mmmmmm," she groaned. "What time is it," she murmured sleepily.
I checked my phone and it glowed saying 7:03.
"It's 7:03. We don't have to check out until later this afternoon so I thought we could all have some fun. This is a pretty sweet hotel." I said.
Her eyes fluttered open. "So what were you thinking."
I grinned. "Two words. Pool party."

******

A little later, we all met for breakfast and had some waffles and fruit (Not pancakes). Then we went back to our rooms to put swimsuits on. I put on my black simple bikini top with high waisted bottoms. Alysa had on a navy blue high neck two piece, Rianna had a light blue bottom and a triangle bikini top, and Sophia had a white plain bikini.
Anyway, we all went down to the pool and and the boys were already down there with their backs to us, so they hadn't seen us yet, so I got an idea.
I ran up quietly behind Caleb and jumped really high to reach his neck and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist tight so I wouldn't fall.
"FOR NARNIA!" I screamed.
He made a weird gasping noise and he was by the edge of the pool, and he wobbled a bit, then he fell, and I went down with him. When we both came up for air, everyone was laughing their asses off.
"WHAT THE HELL!" Caleb sputtered, surprised, his eyes alert.
"I AM VICTORIOUS!" I shouted, throwing my arms in the air. He groaned in frustration and shoved my head back under water as I laughed.
"SPARTA KICK!" Rianna shouted, kicking Joe in the back, causing him to fall too.
She ran around the pool waving her arms and screaming victoriously. When she came back around to us she kept running, but Tyler grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into the pool with him. She made a slight gasp sound when he grabbed her.
"IM DROWNING! IM DROWNING!" She said when she came up flailing her arms.
Tyler laughed and grabbed her hand. "Your not drowning, luv."
Alysa snuck behind Nathan and tripped him by his feet and pushed him so he went tumbling into the pool and not the pavement.
"You're so mean!" He yelled.
He came up, swam to the edge of the pool, and grabbed her feet, yanking her in while she laughed. All this happening whole Sophia watched on the side practically pissing herself. She liked to sit out in the sun usually before she got in the pool.
"Why did we come here with a bunch of girls..." Caleb muttered. Of course I heard him, so I dunked him. When he came up, all the boys looked at each other and nodded and Caleb grabbed my foot and yanked me toward him, Nathan grabbed Alysa under the arms while she squirmed, and Tyler and Jo both grabbed Rianna...she thrashes like a shark that's a job I wouldn't want.
"1, 2, 3!" They all shouted in unison. Then we went flying in the air, screaming and laughing. We came above the water for air and we laughed. We laughed a lot. Sophia then got into the water and we played like kids. We played like there was no tomorrow, never wanting the day to end.