3

I run upstairs to wash up my face. Oh my god I can't believe that I liked John. He's really not my type well actually yes but he's not because he's my best friend. Then I stare at the frame at my desk, it's me, John and Jane. Yes, Jane is my best friend back then but she's changed. Too bad she's changed :( she's the one who will hear my secrets. She always be the first one who knows everything. John was second but now only both of us are remain best friend. We really missed Jane. Jane changed after she moved to another house, farther than our house but still in the same school as me. She ignores me every time I wave at her and pretend that she doesn't know me. Maybe I'm not so pretty and not as famous as her. She's on cheerleading team. She had a boyfriend (Dave). She has everything that every girls are dreaming. But me? I don't have any boyfriend. I'm not pretty. I'm such a loser. I have friends but not a close friend. Oops forgot about John only him yup only him. I remembered the day, back in our 7 years old we used to have our own tree house. Only three of us can be in there but sometimes Avery will sneak into the tree house because she thinks that her older sister is so cool which is me yea probably haha! Jane moved when we're 10 years old and the tree house is not the same anymore. No more laughter, no more staying up all night it's just me and John. ' Me and John '