8

"What?" He ask. "Seriously? You tell her to come?" Dave raise his voice. "Wth Are you talking about?" He has lost his passion. "Okay you're texting Gwen and ask her to come right?" Dave  ask him. "Of course no?" He said. "Okay then I'll leave now!" Dave walks fast and slam the door. He really thinks that his friend is lying.
...

'Dear diary, me again ! Hello!!! So my fake boyfriend just lying to me just now. He's so fake. Oh I forgot that's why he admit that I'm his girlfriend because faking is all he knows in this world. He is no joke! I went to the hospital and he text me the wrong room number or he just pick it randomly and I'm so embarrassed now because Dave! Dave know that I'm wrong. I hate everything.'  I hope this thing has never started. My number, yes my number! How come does he know it's my number? Or maybe he just pick it randomly but how does he know my name? Yup that's weird. I've never give my phone number to a stranger. Okay I think I need to do some research about it.

...

"Gwen!!!" Mike calls me. "Whattt! Don't disturb me I'm studying!" Well actually not but no one's care about it. "Look who's coming!" Avery shouted. Well they're all downstairs and I'm the only one upstairs so that's why they need to shout. But who's coming? Is it John? "Coming!!" I run downstairs. "Oh" that's the only word that come out from my mouth. "Who's this?" I ask. "It's Leo. Remember?" Jennie ask me. "Leo? Wait Leo who? Who's Leo?" I'm still blur by that time because I'm thinking about John. "Duh, Aunt Carol's son!" Avery tells me and rolled her eyes. "Oh hah. Hahahaha. This is Leo? Aw he's cute." It's been 3 years since I've met him so he's changed a lot. I nearly don't recognize him. He's 10 now. "Hey, Gwen what's up?" Uncle George asks me. "I'm good" I answer shortly. "Um, where's your parents?" Aunt carol ask me. "They're on their way back to the states" I said. Well it's true that mom and dad is on the airplane by now. But yea I'm still hoping for John's coming. "So I bought you guys KFC!" Uncle George shout. He's holding two plastic bags. KFC plastic bags. Everyone's happy. Except for me. "Dear, why don't you look so surprised? Are we disturbing you?" Aunt carol pat my back and whispered to me. "No no no I'm just stressed about school haha let's eat." I'm fake now. So fake. Faker than my fake boyfriend. I'm not happy. I'm worried, too worried where's John? I'm pretending to be happy. "Gwen!" Jennie calls me. She's at the kitchen and the rest is at the dining hall. "Why?" She asks me. "Nothing" I said "well you know that you can tell me everything right?" Jennie is so caring. She's the only one that can here all of my feelings because she's such a good sister. I love her. I don't think that I can survive without her. She's my everything. "I'll tell you later."  She holds my hand and smile. Aw, she's really pretty. Pretty as mom.
...

*knock knock* who's that? It's coming from the window. Um maybe it's just a bird. I'm so lazy to slit the curtains. I'm on my bed and waiting for a call. Who else? Of course John's. I smile. *tuk tuk* Hey, what's that? I slit the curtain slowly. Well I'm scared of ghost. I close my eyes and open my eyes slowly. Wait. I rub my eyes with my two hands. Am I dreaming? "Hey faster! open the window!" I'm shocked and stiff. This is not right. I run back to the bed and cover my self with my blanket. Is it a ghost? Is John's dead? "Hey open the window!" I plug my ears with my finger. And sleep.
...

The next morning I wake up and slowly walking to the window to tie up the curtain. "What the.."