12

"Hey" he said. Not as nice as everytime he said to me. "Have a seat." I point the chair opposite me.

He's quiet. Not saying anything.

"I'm sorry." I start the conversation. "K" he reply short. He just playing with the food and not eating it. He just poke the food with his fork and put his head on his hand. He's cute.
"Is it bad?" I ask him.  "Nah I'm just not hungry." He said.

"Open your mouth here I come" I want to feed him. But he just brushed my hand off. "Choo,choo" I try again. He smile and open his mouth. "Oo you're such a good boy." I pat his head.

So he's not angry, thank god! I'll get scared if he's angry with me. I don't like to have a fight with anyone because that I'm such a nice person at the school. Maybe.

"Hey wanna go out?" He ask me out of the blue. "Sure" I can't reject it because I need to be a good girl.

'So yup like all those couples. We strolling around and we had a lot of fun. And yea not forget about my fan. He's still is my fan.
Isaac lives at my house in about 3 years and he's leaving. I'm so sad. There's too much beautiful things we've done together except a sex. I'm 17 now and still not having a sex yet. We kissed a lot by the way. Hehe. We're almost had our first sex when I'm 16 I mean last year but yeah Avery caught us. Avery don't know that we're a couple and she thought that Isaac is giving me the blanket because I'm cold and wear his jeans back because he's going out from the toilet. Lol. I'll wait for Isaac. Isaac ask me to wait for him, that's why. John, I've never seen him again. I don't know why. But in a month ago I've met him and it looks like he already had a girlfriend. Yup you know what? I still have some feelings for him so it's really sad when you see him like that. I don't know if that's really his girl or not but they're chatting with each other at the cafe. I'm jealous but I have Isaac now.'

Hey guys the next one will shortly publish I'm working on it but please enjoy.