9

I quickly open the window and wake him up. "Hey, wake up wake up."

I shake his body and his yawning. Gosh he's really need a talk. Why the heck is he sleeping on the roof? It is dangerous oh my god.
My heart races as he open his mouth.

"Hey, Gwen missed me?" He said rubbing his eyes.

I beat him and cry. "Where have you been all of this week. I'm dying of your disappearance. Do you know how worried I am?"

"Go on, beat me is all you want." He spread his arm and let me beat him.

I hug him tight. He's standing stiff. Maybe he just schock with the sudden hug but I don't care. I miss him so much. I cry. Crying is all I wanted. All I wanted is him. He pat my head softly.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked me with a weird face. He's no joke.

"Seriously? The whole week? Running from home?" I ask him as both of us sitting on the bed after I let go of my arms from him.

"You don't know Gwen. You'll never know. I've got my reason okay." He tells me, holding my hand. I could feel the cold. His hands is cold. He's sneezing. Maybe he catch a cold because the whole night sleeping on the roof.

"Hey, why don't you just go back home and sleep there. You can go by my house whenever you want. You know that right?" I ask him. He ignores my question. He was pensive for a moment. I'll leave that question in my archive place in my brain and ask him later. Maybe. If he wants to answer it.

"Hey!" I wave my hand in front of his face. "Heyyyy" "Johnny "

"Oh I'm sorry what did you said just now. I'm sorry I'm lost for a while." His face is such a mess.

"Um nothing I'm just talking to myself" I lie.

"Seriously? haha okay." He takes a tour around my tiny bedroom. "Hey you still have this picture?" He laughs.

"Yea" I tell him. It was a picture of me, Jane and him holding hands with our Halloween costume. I'm in the baby onesie, while John and Jane was in the princess and the prince costume. I hate that picture! It makes me looks lonely.

"You're cute haha" he hold the frame and playing with my face on the picture.

"Okay" I rolled my eyes.
...

"Hey Gwen! Let's make some breakfast. Mom and dad will be here shortly. Come and help me with the breakfast!" Jennie calls me.

"10 minutes!" I shout.

*knock "hey Gwen if you don't mind can I use your bathroom because Mike's using mine." Avery knocks on my door hardly. Oh gosh Avery cannot see John's here.

"Hey hey get into my closet." I push John to my closet. "Hey what's the matter?" He ask. "Shhh..." I put my text finger on my lips to do the quiet sign. I close the closet's door and let Avery use my bathroom.

"Hey thanks for lending me your bathroom." Avery said slowly and *poot " what's that sound?" She ask me with sniffing around my closet. "What's in here?" She hold the closet's knob and "wait!" I shout .

She let her hand go and rub her chest showing that she's shocked. "What?! You're giving me a heart attack" She yells.

"Sorry" I said and lead him to the door. "Go down and help Jen with the breakfast I'll take a bath quickly. Give me 10 minutes."

"You better quick or i'll tell mom that you and John's hugging." She showing me the dead sign.

"Bye" I close the door. I open my closet and whoosh what's this smell. "Sorry I farted. I can't hold it anymore." He said. "Ew gross" I swing my hand around my closet in hope that the smell will disappear.

"I thought you only have 10 mins." He whispered. "Shoot!!!" I quickly gets into the bathroom. And take a bath until I forgot that he's in my bedroom. I've throw all of my dirty clothes out and forgot about the towel. How can I get out of the bathroom? Urgh. "Hey c'mere." I said quietly. "Look Gwen I'm not ready for this." John said it blushing . "Please get me the towel." I point to the towel that hangs on the back of my room's door. "Oh you're right, okay! ." He quickly hands off the towel to me. "Thanks" I said. He makes the okay sign and wink. I'll never win with his wink it makes me shivering.

"Hey Gwen please faster mom and dad will be here any second." Mike's shouting in front of my door. John's shocked and gets into the bathroom too. Wtf? I'm still naked. I'm not wearing the towel yet. "Sorry sorry! I don't see anything!" John turn around and close his eyes. I wear my towel and beat him on the shoulder. "Hey, what are you doing it's not like mike is getting into my room. Why are you get in the bathroom?" I scold him whispering. My face turns red. I hope he don't see anything. "I'm sorry I'm nervous." He's smiling. "Why are you smiling?" I raise my voice. He blushed. "Hurry up! go out and wear your clothes!" He said. "Yeah I know!"

I close the door and wear my clothes until I see my bra is on the bed. Maybe I'm throwing the bra too hard until it's got on the bed but my bed is at the corner of my room it's impossible. Okay it's too embarrassing.

"I'm done" I knock the door. He opens the door a bit and saw me all ready and opens the door widely. "You saw it?" I ask him not looking at him because I was to shy. "Saw what?" He ask. "The thing." I ask him. "what thing?" He ask me and smile a bit like he can't control it.

"Gwen they're here already! Come down!" Mike calls me.

"Okay" I shout. "We need to talk later." I said to John with a narrow eyes. "Hide here for a while, don't cause any problem and be quiet okay?." I warm him and quickly go downstairs.
...

"Hey what's take you for so long?" Avery ask me. I gasp...