7

"Hey Dave. What are you doing here?" I admit he's handsome but John's handsome-er. It's a relief that John and I are in a different school. It will be very heart breaking watching him dating in front of my eyes. Maybe not the past years but now. I'll get jealous. "I'm just checking up my friend." He said. "Oh go on haha bye. " I wave at him and he waves back with a cute smile. If I'm not into John maybe I'll get him from Jane. Well yea he's in the top handsome guy in school list of course he is handsome.

...
"Are you okay?" Ask Dave. "Yea of course. It's quite itchy at my leg can you please rub it for me but not with your nails just press it." Dave laughing "Oh yes, I'll scratch the pain hahaha." . "DON'T YOU DARE!!!" They're both laughing. "Hey, you're girlfriend's here just now. I bumped into her at the entrance." Dave look serious. "Are you sure? How does she know I'm here?" "Hey I think she's not here for you hahaha" Dave tease him. "Yea you're right haha" he's faking a laugh.

...

"Where are you 1 hour ago?" Avery ask me with a crossed-arms. "At the hospital." I answered shortly. "For what? are you sick?" Avery ask me with a pair of narrow eyes. "You'll never care" I hate her. I think she's annoying. She really is annoying. Last 3 months she stole my necklace that Jane's gave me when I'm 9. It's the only memory with me and Jane. She said that she'll never steal my things because she thinks it's gross. But I saw that necklace on her desk. Is that really possible that she said she'll never stole mine? Duh she's so annoying.
I ignore her and run upstairs. I lay down on my bed and post a picture with me and John when we're 7 I laugh for a moment. The picture is so cute. It's John in a suit holding a flower and I'm crying, Jane's hugging me on the back we're really close back then. I miss both of them. One by one disappeared from me first Jane second John. My tears coming out. I post the picture and I wrote the caption 'miss them lil' goofy' with the laugh emoji. And post it. I hope both of them notices the post. I sleep with my tears coming out and smile.
...

Woah! I really missed John where is him? It's been a week since he's gone. I hope he's okay. I called the phone but no one's answered. *beep* 1 message from fake crazy boyfriend I really need to save the number because it's really annoying that the phone always call me and update about my fake boyfriend. But today it's weird the message looks like it's from someone. "Hey can you come to the hospital?"
"Nope sorry who are you?" I reply
"Please 🙏😭" what the heck? He's cute. "Okay text me the room" I agreed. Well it's the only hospital in my town of course I'm so familiar with it. "Room 402" "Nice! On my way bye" "byeeee ❤️" haha cute.I laughed a little. What's up with the emoji? Aw he's cute anyway! I called the uber and go to the hospital. "Hey" it's weird why did I always bumped into Dave recently? last time at the entrance and now In the elevator. Oh maybe it's just a coincidence. "Hey, where are you heading to?" He asked. "To my boyfriend's" I said. I don't want to look lonely and nerd In from of Dave. "Oh you had one? Haha I didn't know that you're that, you know what I mean." Oh haha he's looking down on me ha?
"Haha" I faked a laugh.

...

"Yo, seriously on the same level?" He asked me. "Yea haha it's funny" I rolled my eyes. "Hey! hold on are you following me?" Okay now he said that I'm following him. Wth is he talking about? "My boyfriend is in that room" i pointed to the room, the 402 room. "Hey I think your boyfriend's lying." Okay this is quite embarrassing. Is he really lying or it's just Dave who are heading to the wrong room? "Look" I show him the text. "Oh okay then, maybe your boyfriend is my friend." Maybe he's right. I just walk to the room with him and yup there's no one. No boyfriend, I mean no fake boyfriend. "Where is him?" I ask "Hey Webbings how the fuck should I know?" I go straight to the elevator and left Dave. "Hey where are you?" Please reply right away please,please please!!! I closed my eyes. And hoping for the reply. "Sorry I'm too sick" urgh liar. I'll never reply the text anymore.
...

"What the heck dude?" Dave beat he's shoulder. ...