14

"Woaaa! Hold on. Not so fast Ms.Webbings" Mr. Henry a.k.a the principal stops me

Mr. Henry saw me crying. "Why my dear?" He holds my shoulder. "Nothing" I said. I wipe my tears. "Why are you crying if there's nothing wrong my dear?" He asks me again. He's such a really good principal. Every kids in this school love him.

"This school... this school is just a mess ... they're badmouthing me. I hate it. It's really stressing me out." I pull my hair like an emo and mr.Henry stops me.
"Go back home and get some rest okay"
I nod my head and run back home.
...

I cry. And stuff my mouth with some chocolates that I bought for myself because I always gets hungry when I'm study alone so that's for my hungry tummy but I'm stress now so all I wanted is eat and eat and eat.

"You okay?"  John send me a text. So he already knows about it. "Yea of course!" I reply.
"I'm coming"
"You don't need to"
"But I want to."
"Cut it off! I need some space!"
"Let me be your shoulder." I smile when he text me that. Be my shoulder? Aw. That's so sweet of him. But I have Isaac now. I don't need him.
"It's alright, I'm good now."
"Open the door." He's here? Already?

"Faster!!! It's cold outside." He text me while I'm still thinking about the text. I run downstairs and open the door. He hugs me. Avery saw us but I don't care. He hugs me and said "I miss you Gwen, I really missed you." He's crying in my arms. That's not cool for a man to do it in front of a woman unless he mean it. I pat his back.
"Hey don't cry" I push him a bit.
It's me who need to cry now, I'm the one who need to be mad. Everyone hates me right now.
"You don't need to be sad, everyone still loves you." I said and sit on the couch. "I'm c-c-cold." He hug himself. His face is pale. I pull him and ask him to sit on the couch in front of the fireplace. "Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah." He said rubbing his hands together in front of the fireplace. "I'll make you some hot choc. Wait here okay?" He nod his head. I run to the kitchen and make some hot chocolate and I heard Avery shout.
"Gwen! John's fainted"
I rushed to the front and ...