10

"Hi Gwen!" It's Isaac. Isaac mcBrown. He's aunt Carol's neighbor's son. He's from the U.K. Aunt carol used to live in U.K. but she's back in the states about 5 years ago. But why did she bring Isaac? Isaac really likes me when I'm 9. He's crying so bad when I want to go back to the states. I've got a trip to the U.K. 6 years ago. It's only a short vacation because Uncle George was sick and I've met Isaac when he delivered a bowl of a chicken soup for uncle George because their fam and aunt carol's are quite close. And yea he met me. He's in the same age as me. He has a blue eyes, blonde hair and tall enough to be a basketball player so it's mean that he's tall. He's handsome. I like his face now, the perfect chickbone, the perfect jawline, he's too perfect! I'm so blessed when I thought again that he've liked me back then. "Oh hi." I reply his hi back.

"Remember me?" He asks
"Of course!. You're Isaac right?"
"Wow I'm so glad it's pretty long and you still remember my name? Haha." He laugh.

We're at the porch. Only both of us. Suddenly.. "ouch" he hold his head. "Why? Are you okay?" I ask panicky. "There's something killing me!" "What? What is it are you sick. Let's go to the hospital. I call my parents wait here." I run and he stops me. He pull my hand and say "it's nothing, it's you that is killing me. I missed you Gwen I really missed you." Aw that's sweet. I forgot about John for awhile. Yup I admit that Isaac is sweeter and nicer and handsome-er. Puberty really hits him like a truck. I smiled. Then he pulls me near to his chest and tilt his head to kiss me. "Woa! hold on I never had my first kiss okay, I wanna save this for my boyfriend." I said after push him a little bit. "Well this is my first kiss too. If we are kissing just now." Isaac replies.

"I'm sorry Isaac." I run into the house and go upstairs. "Gwen please don't leave Isaac alone outside he's new here! He'll stay with us in about 3 months from now!" Mom shout. 3 months wow that's long. "Ask him to get in, I wanna go to my room to get something!" I yell from upstairs. I go into my bedroom and where's John? John's missing.

"Hey so can I live here in about 3 months?" He get out from the bathroom. "Wait our house is not too far you can walk to my house if you want. We also can meet everyday." I said. "Please" he blinks his eyes twice and make a sad face. "Okay why 3 months?" I ask because Isaac also need to live here in 3 months. "Because I want to." He said. "But where do you wanna sleep, eat, take a bath and so on?" I ask him because my mom will never allow him cause we're too close so she scared if anything gets worse. "In your bedroom." He smile and lay on my bed. It's queen sized. Although it is a queen sized bed we're still not in our zone to sleep together. "You know that my mom doesn't allow you to go to my room right? I'm a girl. We're in a different gender." I tells him too make him realize that we're only friends. "It's not like I'm interested in you." He said relax. Ouch. That's strong. I like him. Ok so yup friendzoned again I guess. "Okay then, but we have a rules. 1st. Don't cause any problem. 2nd, Don't use the bedroom when I'm using it. 3rd, don't come any close when I'm sleeping or taking an advantage on me or something. I'll bring the food upstairs for you to eat. It's simple right?" I ask him. "Sure, perfecto" he said.
...

I want my first kiss to be with whom I liked. I need to take the advantage while John's here. I'm thinking while I'm laying on my bed. Josh was sleeping on the floor because we can't sleep together. Okay since he's sleeping why not I just kiss his lips. He'll not notice me because he's sleeping. I jump out of my bed and quietly lay down besides him. He's so cute. But first I need to kiss him. I've make a duck lips but I still can't reach his lips because he's sleeping with a crossed arms. Maybe he's cold but I'll take the blanket after I kiss him. 'Urgh' 'urgh' I can't reach his lips. He's yawning and pulls me. His hand is around me how can I get out from here! But I still need to kiss him. I'm nervous. So nervous. Even when he's sleeping. I close my eyes and kiss him. But I don't know why I feel like he's kissing me back. It's like the French kiss you know. It's so romantic. I'm almost forgot that he's sleeping. The feelings when your lips are touching his lips and were hugging each other. I don't know why both of us were enjoying the moment . Actually it's only me who enjoys the moment because he's sleeping. But it's weird that he's still sleeping. Maybe he's dreaming that he's kissing his crush or girlfriend and will be mad when his awake because thought It wasn't real.

...
I'm sleeping with my first ever kiss. The romantic-est kiss. *knock knock someone's knocks the door. I don't want to wake John. ......