11

"Hey Gwen wake up." It's 12.00 a.m. And yup I need to wake up. Seriously. Wtf? "I'm sleepy go to sleep Avery!" I spoke softly. Actually I'm not really sleepy. Yup I'm still nervous about the kiss. It's my first kiss by the way so you know how it felt. "Your phone's ringing please pick it up!" Oh I forgot to take my phone before going too bed haha. "Just decline it. Okay!" I yell. "Let me pick up the phone." I hear Isaac said to Avery. And yes he's accepting and is talking the number. "Hey, Fuck off! Don't mess with my girl at night!" And it's look like he's quarreling on the phone. But the question is from whom is it?

"Hey Gwen can you open the door" Isaac said softly. "Okay wait." I need to get my phone back before he checks all of the pics in my camera roll. I cover John with my blanket and opens the door a bit. "Who's that?" I ask. "Just a prank call from the guys at your school I guess." Isaac answer it and push the door hard but his face is relax. "Woa! I need my privacy okay please don't cause any trouble." I push him softly. "I heard a moaning sound. What are you doing in your bedroom late at night? Do you have any boyfriend and bring him here. I wanna check." He brushed my hands off and gets into my room. Thank god he didn't saw anything. He go out and say

"are you watching porns?" Ew gross. "No it's just me doing my homework I think you're mistaken. I'm not moaning by the way I'm just sighing you know." I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

...

"Hey Gwen." John wakes me. "What!" I said. My hair's a mess and my shirt gots off a little maybe It's too hot that night. He pulls my shirt down and say "I'm dreaming a hot scene." I smile a little. "What is it?"
"I had my first ever kiss in my dream wow it's nice."
I gasp "You've never kissed anyone?" I ask. He shakes his head . "Wow you're lying ." I said and he looks angry. "No I don't" he said.
"K."
He's angry. "Why don't you believe me? ." I smile "Because I thought you're a baddy baddy" I said to him. "Mm Kay ." His face looks sad. Why does he looks so sad.

"You know what Gwen, I'm sparing my first kisses for my first and my last love so I'll never had a kiss with someone that I know would breaks my heart. Like you." Wow like me? "Look I'm sorry." I pat his shoulder and leave the room to make some breakfast.

...
It'll be the first and the last kiss I've ever had from him. "Wow" Isaac claps his hand and walk towards me. "What?" I'm at the the kitchen making a breakfast. "You're making me some breakfast?" He said. "Ew no! this is for all of us not only you." I raise my voice a little. Then I heard some footsteps at the stairs. I hope it's not John. "Your parents are out in about 2 hours ago to attend a meeting. Mike went out to his friend's, Avery I don't know where she's going but I'm the one who ask her to go out because I wanna stay with you here. So now only both of us in this house." He said smiling. I hold my shirt hard. "What about Jennie? Where is she?" He laughs. "Oh yea she went out with her boyfriend minutes ago before you went down. So I think it's only both of us in this house." He said calmly and sit on the couch on the living room. "Huh, only both of you seriously?" I hear John's voice. He's at the corner of the stairs. "Wait who's that?!" Isaac shout. He doesn't see John. "I'm here" he laughs and walk towards Isaac. He then sit on the couch beside Isaac and put his arm around Isaac's neck. "Who are you?" Isaac said and push John. "Please Gwen explain." He pointed at me and crosses his arms. "Well we're friends." I said. John's whimper and wiggles his legs like a baby. "Aaaa.. don't be shy Gwen. We're more than that." He makes a flying kiss and run towards me and hug my back.

"Need a help? Yesterday was a really good night thanks babe." He kiss my neck and hug me tight. "Its tickles." I laugh. Isaac looks angry. "Hey don't kiss her. she's mine." He shout. "What is he talking about baby." John asks me. Our faces are really close like we're having a kiss anytime. I push John aside and said "Both of you!" They're standing still and both of them are keeping their eyes on me. "Please stop, okay? Can you guys just stop! I'm not anyone's. I'm single and will forever be alone." I said. My tears comes out. Why does he do that? He's only defending me but please don't make me love him any more longer. It's so hard for me to face it. Also Isaac looks like a gentlemen. He's really had that one thing that's only a flower boy have. Isaac walk towards me and wipe my tears using his collar shirt. "Don't cry lil' Gwen you'll always be the same on my mind. Even though you wants to be alone, you need to remember my love for you would never change. Even if you had married and had some children with someone else. Remember that I don't care. I'll come for you if you ask me. And I'll love you forever." He said patting my back. "Nope, she's mine. But why are you so serious with that? She's only 14." John pulls him aside and hug me. "Please remember that Gwen." Isaac walk to his room.

"You don't really need to do that!" I raise my voice. "It's okay, it's not a big deal." He said. So he really doesn't mean it. My love for John's are fading after I heard a very sincere confession from Isaac. "Go away." I push him out of my house and close the door.

I'm done making a toast with frankfurter, a fried egg and some lettuce. I put all of them in the tray. And makes some hot chocolate for Isaac. I'm smiling and the sincere confession was playing on my mind. I knock his door and open it slowly. He's packing. "Where do you wanna go?" I ask. "To my hometown" he smiled. "Here eat this." I hand him the tray. "Thanks." He said. He looks at the foods and his tears comes out. I don't want start it. "Um let's eat together." I said and quickly have a sit at the dining table. I saw him with the tray walk towards me. ...