4

~ Y/n

After walking for a minute I found my dad standing across a whiteboard. I could see that he was thinking. I coughed to get his attention and he turned around. "ah, you're here, where did you drop them off?" He asks me as he turns around again. "In your office, now tell me. Why did you really call me? Because I know you don't want to give them just a tour in the building" I ask him I hear him laugh. "You thought it right Y/n, I indeed need you for something else," He says but not continuing his sentence.

 "Mind telling me for what?" I ask him and get a little annoyed. "They're not who they say that they are" I looked at him confused. "They are secretly working for some kind of mafia, I don't know whom they're working for but I know that they do and that's what's important" I nod. "And what am I supposed to do now?" I ask. 

"Just wait here, I will send them on their way out of the building and then we will go out for dinner," he says. "Can't I just go home, it's getting pretty late and I'm very tired" I say and fake a yawn. "Sure princess whatever you want" I thank him and walk away.

I walked past the office and heard the boys talking to someone. "Sure thing boss, I will consider it to Mr. Park and you'll get the results as fast as possible" I smirk. I knock on the door and enter the room immediately, giving the boy no time to end the call. "The daughter entered the room, I'll have to end the call," He says looking at me in shock. "No no, go on, I can wait," I say innocently. He nods his head and gulps. 

"Continue on," He says to his boss and I hear the man on the phone mumble. After a minute he stopped talking and the broke off the phone call. He looked at me apologizingly. "I only came in to say goodbye because I need to go now, it was nice meeting you too and I hope we'll meet in the future," I say and smile while bowing politely at them. They bow back and I leave the room. 

I got back to my car to finally realize that I left my car keys in my dad's office. Why do I always forget something ugh. Instead of walking my way back up to the office I decided to take a walk home. Not my greatest idea, since I was wearing a dress and it was getting late in the evening. I grabbed my phone out of my purse only to find out that the battery died. Can my day get any worse?

Luckily I know my way home so I walked without the navigation app. It's an hour walk but I can handle it. I started strolling down the way leading to my home. I got to the point where I could choose to pick the shortcut or the way around, and since I don't want to die this evening I took the way around. 

I walked past the dark and abandoned alley into the light beams from the lamppost when I heard footsteps following me. I didn't pay any attention to it until someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into another alley. "Where do you think that you're going this evening? Such a beautiful girl, alone" I looked up to see someone smirking in my face. He smelled like liquor and cigarettes. Yuck. His face got closer to mine and I stood still. Why am I doing nothing?

I got back to my senses and pushed the man away from me but he only pushed me against the wall more. "Feisty huh?" He let out a laugh. "Get off me, I swear to god," I say and try pushing him away again but this time I failed. "Awh, come on sweetheart, I just want a little fun with you" He stroked my cheek with his dirty fingers. I am so getting a shower after I get rid of this person. 

He again got closer to me and I again pushed him away. This time he got angry. He slapped me across my face which took me by surprise. I felt a tingling sensation and something started streaming down my face. I tried to keep my cool and touched my cheek, my fingers were red. I spoke too soon. I wasn't paying attention to the dude in front of me and got greeted by another fist in my face. I moaned from the pain and got down onto the ground. That sure will give me a black eye. 

He then started to kick me in my stomach and I protected myself from being hit too hard. When I thought he was done he pulled me down on the ground and got on top of me. I tried fighting back but I was too weak. He grabbed my hands forcefully and pushed them on the ground above my head. I screamed for someone to hear me but he slapped me again. "Shut it, tonight you're mine,"  He says and leans in closer to kiss my neck, leaving purplish marks on my skin. 

I tried my best to fight back but my body stopped me. What is happening to me? Why can't I do anything? Tears threatened to fall out of the corner of my eyes when suddenly someone yelled. 

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE DOING?"  The weight on top of me suddenly disappeared. All I could hear where painful moans and grunts. I couldn't move. I just laid there, on the ground, like a piece of trash. 

I heard a pair of footsteps running away from the scene. I slowly got up to see who was helping me. I toughened up and placed my back against the wall. Still looking down and not paying attention to the man who saved me. I kept quiet. 

"Are you okay?" I heard a manly voice ask. The man came towards me and squatted down to my level. He looks handsome and not too old. "Yeah, I'm fine. I didn't need your help anyways" I say not looking at the man in front of me. "It sure didn't and still doesn't look like it,"  He says. I tried to get up from my place but almost fell back on my knees because of the pain in my stomach. 

He looked at me concerned and without thinking he grabbed me by my arms to hold me up. When I finally stood stable I pushed him off of me. "Mind your own business," I say and want to walk past him but he stops me by placing his arm against the wall not letting me get through. "For once I'm trying to be nice to someone and this is what I get? Great" He says sarcastically. "Do you mind?" I ask while pointing at his arm that's blocking my way towards freedom. 

"Yes, I do mind" He just says calmly while looking me straight in the eyes. I sigh in annoyance and roll my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked folding my arms across my chest. "At least a thank you would be nice," He says and grins. "You wish" I scoff at him and he just looks at me amazed. "Then you're coming with me" He simply says while grabbing my wrist. "How about no" I tried to get out of his grip but he's way too strong. 

"I didn't give you a choice darling," he says and smirks at me. "You sound like a creep" I blurt out and look at him again. "You're not the first one to tell me that".  

********************************************************************************************

LALALALALA LALALALALA  uyeoni aninikka, DNA 

VOTE FOR BTS ON AAA!!!  STRONG POWER THANK YOU!!!

Saranghae 

xx

E&Y