23

~Y/n

''What are you doing here?'' he asked me while standing up from the ground and straightening his suit.
''I could ask you the same thing'' I say folding my arms in front of my chest. He looks behind me and spotted Jennie. "Hey Jennie" He smiles at her and she waves putting the knife down on the table. She walks over to him and he opens his arms for her. She walks into his embrace and they cuddle for a few seconds.

"Hii Tae Oppa, I didn't know you were coming," she says as they look at each other. "What's going on here?" I ask slightly surprised. "I'm here to visit my little sister now how about you, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked me. "I'm Jennie's colleague and friend," I say and he nods. "I didn't know you had a brother," I say to Jennie and she laughs. "You never asked," She says and I nod.

"What happened to your hair and eyes?" Taehyung suddenly asked making me look up at him. "I dyed it and I'm wearing contacts," Jennie turns to her brother in excitement. "Taetae, you won't believe what happened yesterday" My eyes went wide, oh god no. "We were closing and three men came in when I was in the back. The threatened Y/n with a gun to make coffee for them".

His eyes widen as he looks up at me "Oh my god Y/n are you okay?" He asks while walking over to me and grabbing my face to examine it. I laugh at his reaction. "I'm okay Taehyund don't worry" He smiles as he releases my face from his grip. 

"But how aren't you hurt in any way and what happened to those dudes?"  He starts asking questions and I sign for him to sit down at the table Jennie and I sat 5 minutes ago. He sits down opposite of me and Jennie sits down next to him. It looks like an interrogation for some reason.

"Well, I don't know if you heard of it or not but I'm being targetted by the BBBFL they want to kidnap me or kill me for the things my father has done apparently" I start my story. "No, I didn't know, but continue please," he says and I nod my head. "I needed to change everything, my hair, my name, my age, my eyes, my job and I don't live in my own home anymore. It's been a month and everything went well until last night" I look up and he is focussing on me while holding Jennie's hand.

"They came in looking like normal customers, but at the time they came in I knew they weren't just normal customers and I was right. When I told them we were closed they got mad and started to threaten me with a gun. Luckily Jennie was in the back of the cafe getting the cleaning supplies, otherwise they may have hurt her. When Jennie came back they pointed a gun at her too, but I prevented them from doing anything bad to her" I say and Taehyung immediately turns to his sister.

"Are you okay, did you know all of this?" He asks her interrupting my story.  "I'm okay thanks to Y/n and I didn't know who she really was until yesterday" she starts "I didn't tell her who I really was for safety reasons and she understood why I did this and that's what's important, now let me please continue my story" I tell him and he nods. 

"So, I did as I was told and made them coffee, obviously knowing that's not what they came for.  Then it went downhill and we fought. I fought with them till my team came to help and protect me. They cleaned the cafe for us as I took Jennie home" I end my story and Taehyung looks at me surprised and then to the ground.  "What did he do to you.." Taehyung mumbles and I look up at him. 

"Did you say something?" I ask him and his head shot up. "No I didn't," He says and I smile at him.  "Are there any other questions?" I ask him and he thinks before opening his mouth again. "You said you got a team to protect you or something what's that?" He asks " My team, 5 people, who watch me the whole time and keep track everywere I go, because I'm wearing a GPS tracker with me and I have an alarm button for emergency calls, if something happens and they don't know, everyone gets a call so they know I need help." I lift up my skirt up a little and point at the button that's hidden underneath it showing it to them.

"If I press this button they'll be here in a matter of minutes," I say and he nods his head. "That's cool" He exclaims and I laugh. "No, it's not, I feel like a baby being watch through a monitor by her parents 24/7 and I hate it, I don't have my freedom anymore," I say and now everyone went silent. "But it's okay, it's for a good purpose so yeah, anything else to talk about?" I ask and the nod there heads but before we could talk my phone rang.

I grab my phone and slide my finger to answer the call. "Dad" I exclaim and he starts to speak directly. "Y/n, glad you picked up, we've got a lot to talk about, come to my office tomorrow"  and with that he hangs up again. I look at my phone in astonishment. "Who was that?" I look up and see Jennie looking at me weirdly.

"That...that was my dad," I say and she nods. "Come on, let's get to the living room, I'll get us some snacks," Jennie says enthusiastically and I laugh. Taehyung opens the door for me and leads me into the living room. "Such a gentleman Taehyung, didn't expect that" I laugh and I see his boxy smile. "Let's pick a movie to watch," He says and I laugh. I sit down on the couch and Taehyung plops down next to me. 

I grab the remote control and focus on picking a movie, meanwhile, I feel someone laying his hand on my leg. I turn around facing Taehyung, ''What are you doing?"  I asked confused but he looks at me still wearing his boxy smile. "Nothing" he smiles and I shake my head. He slowly retreats his arm before leaning back down. 

"I'll help you get your memories back" he starts to mumble again. 

Only this time, I heard him.