18

~Y/N

After we finished dinner Chae went home, which is in an apartment complex with the other boys and girls from my team. I decided to go straight to my room after she left and just get some time for myself.

I laid down on my bed, my face facing the roof. I changed into my pajama's.
I was too tired to stand up anymore. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and then opened them again.

The room was only lighted with the lamp at my bedside. Leaving the space in front of me in darkness. I crawled under the sheets and snuggled deeper into my warm and comfy bed. I clicked off the lamp and turned to my side.

Just when I was about to sleep my phone screen lit up.

I picked it up squinting my eyes at the bright light jumping off the screen. 'Meeting tomorrow, 5 PM be there' it said followed by a message that said 'Your fake name will be Song Nari, you're 18 years old and you come from Busan, further information can be received tomorrow'.  I put the phone down this time with the screen faced down.

~

I woke up at 9 am in the morning. Today is the day that I needed to find a job. The first question is of course where?
I don't have any work experience except for with my dad, but that's very different. I took a quick shower and got dressed before rushing down the stairs. 

I greeted my family and told my mom that I had to search for a job. She was already acknowledged and kissed me on the cheek as we said our goodbyes. I opened the front door and got outside. I got into my car and drove to the mall.  

I arrived and parked my car walking into the mall. This is going to be something. 

~ Yoongi (yesterday)

Y/n just left us and I turned around to look at the boys. I signed them to follow me and led them to the door where our hostage was being held. I opened the door for them and let them walk inside. I switched on the lights and all the boys except Jungkook looked surprised. 

He was still knocked out. "Who's that?" and "Who did this?" were the questions that were asked. "Well," I chuckled getting all the attention from the boys. "This is Lee Hoseok, also known as Y/n's ex-boyfriend, I don't know much about him but we will get it out of him even if we have to torture him" I start and they nod. "And the person who did this" I start while walking over to the man tied to the chair. 

"This..." I grab his hair jerking his head up for the boys to see. "This is "Y/n's work, isn't it precious," I said while dropping his head again.  I looked at the boys and they got a shocked expression on their faces. "Huh...but....how?" Taehyung started. "This can't be her" Namjoon continued. "Yes, it was her, I saw it with my own eyes, she looked like a madman" Jungkook started to speak.

"When did this happen?" J-Hope asked. "When we were at the meeting, I needed to go to the toilet too but when I went in I saw her sitting on top of him hitting him multiple times screaming out the words 'do not touch a girl like that or something', " He says and they boys look back at the man held captive on a chair. 

"I promised Y/n to take care of him so we're taking him with us, you need to carry him out of the building but don't make it look suspicious, understood," I ask them and they nod their heads. They slowly untie the man and carry him out of the room. They hide his eyes with a pair of sunglasses and make it look like he's walking with them. 

~Y/n (today)

I walked into the hair salon and immediately my hair dresser came up to me welcoming me to their salon. She knew I made an appointment, so we walked further and I sat down. She first washed my hair and then she gave me coffee and started cutting my hair and dyeing it.