35

~Y/n

"I love you, I fucking love you y/n, please never leave me again"

...

My eyes went wide after hearing his sudden confession. "I...I" I stuttered out. "Shh, I know. You don't have to say anything," He said a little disappointed. He let go of me, but I pulled him back. "I love you too Min Yoongi" I blurt out and smile as I watch his face turn bright again. He pushed me against the wall again, looking at me eagerly. His big veiny hands traveled from my waist down to my thighs, pushing them up forcing me to wrap them around his waist.

"So beautiful," He said looking me up and down. "And all mine" He smirked before pressing his lips against mine again. This time way more forceful than last time. He carried me over to his bed and laid me down, hovering above of me capturing my lips again. He leaned down towards my neck, pressing wet kisses down my jawline.

I feel his warm breath tickling the skin near my ear. He places a soft kiss on my earlobe before he bites it. His head travels down and all of the sudden I feel him kissing and sucking on the skin off my neck. I gasp closing my eyes and gulp when I feel his large hands on my chest. He keeps sucking the skin of my neck, when he found the sensitive spot, I let out a soft moan, my cheeks changing into a brighter color. He keeps on going, making me feel hot and tired of teasing at the same time. I grab his collar making him look up at me.

*SMUT WARNING, READ AT OWN RISK*

"Stop teasing" I spoke and managed to switch our current position, so I'm now on top of him. I slowly unbutton the buttons on his blouse, leaving kisses on his well-built upper body. When I'm done he turns me over again, this time with my back facing him. His hands travel from my waist up to my shoulders slowly unzipping the dress, eventually leading to the both of us being completely naked.

He looks down at my body and I tried to cover it with my hands. I feel so uncomfortable showing my body like this and it feels like his gaze is burning your skin. I felt my cheeks getting hotter by the second. I pressed my legs together. He bends down to kiss my cheeks, taking my hands away from my body and pressing them next to my head. "Don't be shy, jagiya you look beautiful" He smiles sweetly. Our gazes locked for a minute.

I start tracing his well-built chest with my fingers, my other hand wrapped around his neck and pulled him in, to kiss me. I felt his tongue asking for entrance and I gave it to him, turning the kiss into a deep and rough one. My hands traveling down, earning a moan from him inside my mouth. It's my turn now, what should I do? I turn us around and start to leave kisses all the way down his body making him breath heavily. I nervously placed my hand on his length earning a groan from Yoongi, I wrap my hand around it, making his chest rise uncontrollably. I started to pump my hand up and down his length. I felt it getting bigger and harder by the second. His loud moans and groans filled the room making my pace go quicker and a smirk displayed on my face.

He opens his eyes, they turned darker. He grabs my wrists and turns me around so that he's on top of me now. He bites his lip while looking into my eyes, "you make me crazy Y/n," he said and then started to kiss my neck down to my chest, licking and sucking my nipple. My fingers reach his hair, tugging on it when he gave me intense pleasure. I felt him biting my nipple and I panted, "y-y-" he bites again "oh my God" I whined. He then leaves butterfly kisses down to my abandonment, going closer to my private part, making me gulp.
He pressed kisses just above my private part, making me whine and craving him more.

His touch felt like magic. He goes down further and carefully spreads my legs while leaving butterfly kisses all over my thighs. He placed a kiss on my core. He slowly started to lick and suck my clit. Flicking his tongue along my folds. I let out a moan when I started to feel a pressure inside of me, a knot was forming inside of me that needed to be released soon. My sight got blurry from the pleasure he's giving me, his tongue working on my center. Out of nowhere, he inserts a finger into me pumping it fast inside me as he added another one, his tongue massaging my clit turning me into a moaning mess.