32

~Y/n

A bell rang telling everyone that the food would be served, the music turned down a bit and we all sat down at one of the tables. The food came fast. Just when I was about to take a bite someone began to speak through the microphone. I looked up to see my father standing there smiling down at everyone. "Good evening ladies and gentleman, welcome to my lovely daughter's 20th birthday party." He starts waving for me to come forward.

I excuse myself from the table and slowly walk over to the stage. "I'll have an announcement to make," He says once I'm next to him. I look at him questionably. He just smiles at me before turning back to the guests. Why is he smiling so weirdly?

"My sweet daughter is getting married!" I turn to him. My eyes wide open. "What?!" I whisper yelled at him, I can't believe this.. I know he plans weird stuff, but this is just too much. Some people were shocked and others were happy and clapping. Just when I was about to say something the door of the ballroom opened revealing the one and only person I never wanted to see anymore. He smirked while making his way over to me. I balled my fists, they started to turn white.

"You!" I glare at him and turn around to walk away, but he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. "Babe" He fakes a smile while pressing a kiss on my cheek. I push him away from me and wipe my cheek with my hand looking at him in disgust. 

"Don't babe me Wonho" I glare at my dad. "How could you?" I ask him. Is he crazy?! 

He knows my history with him and he still is arranging a marriage between me and him. I don't let him answer my question and kept on ranting. "I won't agree," I said folding my hands in front of me. "I don't think I gave you a choice sweetheart," My father whispers giving me a slight smirk. I look away from both men and my eyes meet the person I've grown quite fond of in a short time. 

"I'm an adult, I can make my own decisions, you're not the one to tell me who I can marry or not" I blurt out. "Be careful what you're saying Y/n, people are watching" He hissed at me through gritted teeth. "I don't care, I don't want to marry, not with him," I say and give him a dirty look. 

I get off of the stage and walk to my group. I sign for them to stay and then look at Yoongi. He had a expression on his face I couldn't describe.  I turn around to walk away but someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I just looked at him before shaking my arm out of his grip and running away.

I didn't care about the guests, my father, the presents. I just needed to get some fresh air as soon as possible. I was on the verge of crying once I got out of the door but held it in. When I finally reached fresh air I inhaled. "Arghhhhh" I yelled out. How could he? And with Wonho, what's his problem. I sit down on the ground in defeat. 

"What a wonderful evening isn't it" I hear him smirk behind me. "Leave" I hear his footsteps coming closer. I get up from the ground and turn to him. "Don't you dare come near me, understand? You've done enough damage already and I won't let you ruin me again" I blurt out at him. He just smirks "My dear future wife, I can't leave your side now can I, we're getting married after all." He grabs my arm to pull me closer but I push him away.

"Do you really think that I'm getting married to you?!" I spat and laugh a bit. "A filthy scumbag like you?" I laugh even harder. "I find it funny that you can even imagine a future between the two of us, I must admit that you've got quite the imagination up there" I point at his head. "You know, Wonho? You're the one who blew it between us, not me. And getting my father to marry me off to you...that's just so low," The only thing he does is look at me. 

"Do you want me to continue?" I ask him but don't give him the time to answer me. "I'll do everything, EVERYTHING to stop this stupid plan of yours but until then, enjoy your life as long as you may live it," I say giving him a dirty look before turning around and walking off. 

I grab the keys to the car out of my purse and open it. Just when I was about to open the door someone pushed it, closing it again. I turn around to meet a pair of hazel eyes looking down at me. His hair slightly covered his eyes. I brush it away out of his face and stare at him. "I saw what you did back there," He whispers. "Yeah, I know, everybody saw it," I sigh. "I'm not talking about what happened inside" He says and I look down. "Oh that" I mumble. 

"He just needs to know his place, trying to get me back by arranging a marriage is a bit sad" I say and Yoongi chuckles. We both just look into each others eyes, not saying anything. 

"I don't know how he did it but he escaped," He speaks up and looks up at the sky before looking into my eyes again. "What do you mean?" I ask but he shushes me by placing his finger on my lips. "After you told me who he was and everything I locked him up in my basement, but he escaped, that sick bastard" He slams his fist beside me on the car. 

I look down at my feet. "Y/n," He says but I keep looking down. "Y/n look at me when I talk to you," He says this time sternly. He reaches his hand out and takes my chin in between his fingers making me look up at him. His eyes search my emotionless face.

"You're mine Y/n, only mine, remember that," He says pressing a forceful kiss on my lips before turning around and leaving me alone dumbfounded. 

-------------------------------------------------

We wish you all a Happy New Year with the hope that you all will have many blessings in the year to come

❤E&Y❤