29

~Unknown

"So it's settled then?" I ask him and nods his head. "Yeah, we'll announce it on the party, everyone will be witnessing it" I smirk. This is perfect. "What happened to you anyway?" The man in the black suit asks while looking up and down at me. "Nothing special, I fought with a few dudes yesterday," I pull my phone out of my pocket and look at the time. "It's time for me to leave, I see you in 3 days?" I ask him and we stand up. We shake hands and bid each other goodbye. 

~Y/n

"Y/n..." Someone gently shook my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes to look up in his chocolate ones. I smile while sitting up straight and stretching my body. "Are we here yet?" I ask and yawn. I quickly cover my mouth, embarrassed by the fact that he had to witness that. "Yes," He says and gets out the car to open the door for me. He sticks his hand out for me to take. I grab his hand and get out but not without stumbling a little. 

He grabs my waist holding me in my place. When I'm standing steady he releases me and sticks his hands in his pockets. "Thank you for the dinner Yoongi," I say to him making him look down at me. "No problem" He clicks his tongue. I look down, we both say nothing. Damn this is awkward. "See you," I say and walk back to the door. 

Just when I was about to walk up the small stairs I get pulled back by my wrist. I turn around and collide with something hard, Yoongi's chest. I look up at him, a blush covered my face. He chuckles. "Am I not getting a goodnight kiss?" He asks and pouts his lips a bit. At that point, I didn't know if my cheeks could turn a brighter color red. 

"A-a what?" I ask, I probably heard him wrong. "A goodnight kiss, I took you on a date so I think you can pay me back with that" I did hear him right. "U-uhm I-I need to go...yeah I'm g-going" I start to stutter like crazy earning another chuckle from Yoongi. 

At this moment I didn't know what to do anymore, my body was trembling and he was still holding me. My cheeks were flushed red as I tried to cover it with my hair while looking down at my feet. I gently try to pull my hand out of his grip but every time I try to move his grip grows tighter. Soft fingers are placed underneath my chin and are making me look up to meet his eyes again. 

I look at his face. From his eyes to his nose to his lips and back to his eyes. I notice his eyes are no longer focussed on my eyes but lower. Oh god, is this really going to happen? "If you're not going to give it, I'll take it myself" He states and started to lean in closer. Oh, no,no,no ABORT MISSION. His nose now touching mine. 

I close my eyes. A few moments later I feel his soft lips placed on mine. He looses his grip on my wrist and he places his hands on my waist pulling me in closer. Our bodies now pressed against each other. The kiss was soft and tender. No sign of lust or roughness which made me feel somehow secured. 

We slowly pulled back and I opened my eyes again meeting his instantly. A genuine smile displayed on his face as he released me and pressed another kiss to my forehead. "Goodnight Y/n" He whispers against my skin and turns around leaving me alone dumbfounded. He gets in his car and turns around to me one more time before driving off.

I inhale the cold air as I look at the place where his car was just a few seconds ago. Did we just, am I really, oh my god. 

I turn around and open the door to meet the warm atmosphere I have to call my home. I close the door behind me and lock the door. I open the door to my living room meeting all of my housemates except Dean. I look around, it's quiet, almost too quiet.

"Good evening,"  I say and they look up at me acting like they just saw me. "Oh Y/n, you're back," Jackson says focussing back on the newspaper. Since when does he read those things? They look somehow nervous but I don't know what for. 

I look over at Chaeyoung and she is looking at her phone, acting like she's reading something important. They're up to something. Just when I was about to leave the room Chae speaks up. "Since when are you dating that Yoongi guy?", so they saw huh? I smirk a little before turning back around. 

"Yeah Y/n since when?" Mark asks now putting down whatever he was doing and walking over to me. They all get up and push me to sit down at the table. "I'm not," I say and they look at me as if I'm the biggest liar in the world. "Then why did he kiss you huh?" JB asks placing his head in his hands. A light blush spread across my cheeks but I quickly got myself back together and looked at them. 

"Why do you care, If he kissed me so what, I'm not dating him, I think,"  I say whispering the last sentence. They stop asking questions and look at each other before looking back at me. "Okay, we trust you," They say and all get back to what they were doing leaving me stunned. I get up and chuckle lightly. Why am I working with such odd people? 

I get upstairs in my room and close the door behind me. I remove my make up and change into my pajama 's and get in my bed. Just when I was about to close my eyes my phone started to make a notification sound. 

'I enjoyed tonight Y/n, sleep well beautifull, see you in the morning - Y'

______________________________________

Y/n and Yoongi sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

(I just felt the need to do this lmao)

hope you enjoyed

xx 

E&Y