2.08

~Y/n

Remembering the things he did to me in the past was painful. Not only mentally, but also physically. His touch still felt the same. Making me feel extremely uncomfortable and giving me flashbacks I tried to forget so bad for years. 

He already undid the ropes and took me out of the basement. We were now in a bedroom. I sat on the bed willest he stood against the desk. We both didn't say anything. An awkward silence filled the room. 

For some reason I didn't feel the need to argue or talk with him, it wasn't worth it and I would probably end up getting hurt even more. The only thing that kept my sanity intact was the thought that Yoongi is somewhere, trying his best to find me and get to me again. I've put my faith into his hands and I trust him with my life. 

My thoughts suddenly went back to Jackson, I still can't figure out how or why he did what he did, the only thing I knew for sure was that I wouldn't forgive him nor would I ever want to talk normally with him again. 

Then something hit me, where were the others? Are they even alive? Are they traitors just like Jackson? Where are they? I wanted to get the answers so bad, but I knew that I couldn't just ask Wonho. 

My train of thoughts was cut off by Wonho. "Your mother and younger sister left the country" He suddenly spoke. My eyes met his, he didn't seem to be joking. "Why?" I asked him and he just shrugged his shoulders. 

"No idea, after your father told my idea to your mother she disagreed, your dad said that either she could leave his house or just agree with the plans, she wanted the best for you so she left, with Lisa," He said. My mind had to progress what he just said. Did she really leave, without me?

I didn't respond to Wonho's words, they've hit me like a truck and I wasn't ready to take in more than I already had. He also told me that my father soon would come to this house to give me what I 'deserve' in his eyes, for disobeying his rules, for not doing my duty. 

I couldn't care less, no one could hurt me more than Wonho already did. I felt my body and mind shut down. If I would show no emotion at all, will they all go away?

"Y/n" Wonho tried to catch my attention, but I just ignored him and stared off into nothing. He walked over to me and sat down in front of me. He grabbed my chin to make me face him. I looked him in the eyes, all my emotions were shut down for a moment, I'm drained. Soulless, emotionless. 

"Come on love, do you want to eat something?, I can make you breakfast," He said trying to lighten up the ambiance. I looked at him, still not saying a word. Once he noticed that I wouldn't give him any kind of reaction he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him out of the room down the stairs. 

He sat me down at the table and sat down in the chair in front of me. He called one of his maids to tell her to make us breakfast. Once breakfast was served he started to eat. I looked down at my plate. "Y/n eat something" He spoke. "I'm not hungry" I mumbled.  

"Please just eat" He started again after a minute "I said I'm not hungry," I repeated. "Do you want me to feed you or something?" I shake my head. "Well then, go on" He stated pointing to my plate. I grabbed the fork and poked the chicken. I cut off a small piece with my knife and placed it in my mouth, it tasted delicious. 

I slowly started to eat more and more until my plate was empty. I looked up to find Wonho smirking down at me. I placed the utensils on the table and looked back at him. "Finished?" He asked amusingly. I shot him a glare and stood up from my seat. 

"Where do you think that you're going?" I turned back around and fake smiled. "Oh, I don't know, just somewhere far away from you" I smile and got out of the room. 

Suprisingly enough he didn't follow me. I went back to the room I stayed in. Looking around to maybe find something useful to break out of this hell hole. After I found absolutely nothing I let myself fall back onto the bed. The door of the room opened and the person I didn't want to see or ever wanted to speak to entered. Betrayer.

"I'm telling you this one time, the second time I'm going to use my hands, get out" I said not looking at him at all. He closed the door behind him and sat down on the chair. "Do you have a problem with your ears? I said that you have to go, now shush and leave." 

"You don't have the right to boss me around" He spoke. "Oh really, and why is that? Just because you suddenly changed sides doesn't mean you get to do whatever you like" I looked at him in disgust, who does he think he is? Some kind of God?

"You should be on your knees for me, begging me to spare your silly little life, not the other way around" He spoke. I raised my brow and looked at him. "Oh, so that's what you want, it's all so clear now" I stood up from my place. 

"Power, women and men at your feet, bowing down to you, you as their almighty king, you standing above all the others, is that why you left? An amused smile spread across my face as I walked over to him. Once I stood in front of him he wasn't able to move. I looked into his eyes.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I smirked. "You should know your place by now Jackson. You ruined everything, you knew what happened back then and still-"

"You're nothing more than a lost stray dog trying to find shelter and from there climbing his way up to the top. Sadly the top you've tried reached is pointless and you're still nothing. They all just use you to later on throw you away like trash. Sorry to break it to you, but your wishes will never come true. I, for sure will make that my goal."

-------------------------------

HEY GUYSSS
Whaddup whaddup

So just a quick thingy

We published Cliche(ish) and Dark Paradise.

Cliche (ish) - Park Jimin is a cliche book, but with a spin on it. Chaeyoung, a not so popular girl. She likes to not get any attention, especially from boys and people in school in general. Her friends are enough for her. But what if she becomes friends with one of the populair guys, that's part of BTS, a group full off handsome popular fuckboys. Is she still going to be herself or is she going to change?
And who is that Park Jimin guy that always wants her attention and likes to bully her?

Dark Paradise - Jeon Jungkook A book about a young vampire named Jeon Jungkook. He's not just a vampire, no he's the son of the king & queen of vampires. He's an important prince. But what if an ordinary girl named Minji all of the sudden gets kidnapped by a vampire and boldly says that she's his soulmate?
That it's ment to be

What will happen next?
Will she be his soulmate?

Horolololololo okur we hope you liked this chapter and we would really like and appreciate it, if you'd check out our other stories too if you want to :)

Alll the loveee from,

E&Y