10

~Y/n

"Aren't you going to pick up?" Yoongi asked me shaking me out of my thoughts. "U-uhm yeah" I grabbed my phone but dropped it because i'm shaking so much. I answered the phone and a loud booming voice could be heard. "Y/n, I'm glad you're okay, let me get straight to the point" I swallow audibly. "You need to go to ..., someone betrayed me and stole something important from me, I want you to get it and bring it back where it belongs, understood?

Oh, and don't forget to end his life" He told me and I listened carefully. I eyed Yoongi and saw him staring at me intensely.

"What kind of thing are we talking about?" I dared to ask him, not wanting to let Yoongi know what I'm up to. "An USB-Stick, It has all the important numbers on it and I need to get it back right now, if it gets into the wrong hands we're doomed." He says, making clear that this is very important. "On it," I say and ended the call.

"What was that all about?" Yoongi asks looking at me questionably. He walks over to the bed and sits down next to me. "My father needs me at the company, I often help him when he's stuck with some problems. Can you please bring me home?" I lied to him. "Yeah, I'll drive you, do you want to go right now?" He asks and I nod. I get up out of the bed and gather my stuff before leaving the room walking behind Yoongi.

We walked into the living room and I bid my goodbyes to the boys. Instead of saying bye they said something else. "See you soon". Weird.

We left the house and got inside his car. The drive was silent and peaceful. We soon arrived at my house and when I wanted to get out Yoongi stopped me. "Can I use your phone for a minute?" He asks and I nod unlocking my phone and handing it over to him. He types something and soon he starts to call someone. I panicked.

At the same moment, his phone started ringing.He stopped the call and started grinning. He gave me back my phone, still holding the grin on this face. "Thanks," He said and I nod and get out of the car. Before I close the door I turn around to look at him.

"Thank you for driving me home, helping me and letting me sleep at your place," I say and he nods. I close the door and walk up to my house. I open the door and walk in. I ran up the stairs straight into my room and opened my closet door. I walked in and grabbed a black pair of jeans, a black and white striped shirt, a black hoodie and my white converse highs. I got into my bathroom to freshen up and change. I put my waistband with gun holder around my waist and shove my gun in the holder. I also grabbed a knife and slid it inside my shoe.

I tied my hair back in a ponytail, did my makeup and as finishing touch I grabbed my face mask. I ran downstairs and greeted my mother before leaving again. I opened the door to find Yoongi leaning against his car door. "Why are you still here?" I ask him curiously as I walk up to him.

"I thought I could be nice again and give you a lift to your dad's company," He says. I wanted to reject his offer but then I remembered that my car was still at the company. I hopped in the car and he got in himself. We drove off and after 20 minutes we arrived. I thanked him again and pretended to walk inside and wait in the lobby until his car was out of view. I got out of the building and walked to my car, getting inside and driving off to my destination.

I arrived at the company my dad told me to be. I walked into the lobby and looked around. It looks very fancy. I walked up to the lady at the desk and smiled at her. "Hello young lady, how may I help you?" She asks. "Uhm yeah, I'm here to surprise my boyfriend but I don't know which level he's working at, could you please tell me where I can find him?" I ask as sweet as possible. "Can you tell me the name of your boyfriend?" She asks. "Lee Jong-Suk," I say and she nods. "Should I call him to ask if he has time?"

"No no no, I want to surprise him, can you tell me where his office is?" I ask and she nods searching on her computer. "He is on level 16 second door on your right," she says. "Thank you," I say as I bow to her. I walk to the elevator with a huge smirk on my face. Dumb dumb dumb.

I traveled up to the 16th floor to find nobody there. Lucky me. I knocked on the door where the lady told me to be and walked in after a few seconds. As I got him he sat behind his desk. Why are all those bad guys so attractive.

He looked up from his computer and stared at me in shock. "Who are you?" He asks. I smile sweetly at him, closing the door behind me. "What's the fun of that?" I ask as I laugh playfully. I walk up to him swaying my hips more than usual. I end up in front of him grabbing his tie and pulling him closer to me. "Come on Mr. Handsome, wanna play?" I ask him and he looks at me. A smirk appeared on his face.

Playboys....