14

~Y/n

Ringg ringgg

My phone kept ringing so I decided to answer it.
"Hello?" I ask and I get answered right away. "Y/n, my office, now, wear something nice and classy," He said and before I could speak again he hung up. "I'm sorry Chae, It's my dad, he needs me again," I say but she just shrugs it off.

"No worries Y/n it's important so you can go, I'll go shop by myself, you can pick me up later if that's okay with you?" She asks and I nod. I tell her that she just has to message me if she needed me and we parted ways. 

I drove home as fast as I could and got into my home. I ran up the stairs, straight into my room. I threw my closet door open and pulled out a lot of dresses. I ended up in a more formal but still cute black dress

I did my make-up & hair again and pulled my favorite pair of heels out of the closet. I checked my phone and saw that my battery percentage was on 64%. That's enough for now. I grabbed my purse from the bed and made my way out of the room. 

I got back in the car and drove to my father's company, still not aware of what or who was waiting for me there. 

~Yoongi

We arrived and we parked our cars in their parking garage. I somehow was excited, almost too excited for what I was hoping to be coming today.
I just hoped she'd be there.

I got out and straightened my suit. The rest silently followed me inside. I walked over to the reception and the moment the lady behind the desk took a glance at me she stood up and bowed. "Mr. Min, you're expected to be on the 19th floor, Mr. Park and the others are waiting for you" I simply nodded my head and walked to the elevators.  We got out on the 19th floor and as expected Mr. Park stood there, waiting for us. 

I walked over to him and shook his hand. "It's nice to see you again Mr. Min," He says and I nod, keeping quiet. He leads us to the room where our conversations would be held. In the room, one of our alliances sat on the right corner. I sat down, opposite from him and we greeted each other. His men and my men greeted each other before everyone took place. 

"We're still waiting for Mr. Song and his group and then we can finally get this over with,"  I say and Mr. Yoon nods in agreement. Not much later Mr. Park walks in followed by Mr. Song and his men. They take place opposite from Mr. Park. 

There are still a few places available but the most visible one is the one next to Mr. Park. Is he still expecting someone?
Someone important, someone special. Just on cue, the door opens revealing a gorgeous looking girl.  Her hair a little messy from the wind outside but she still looks perfect. She bows and apologizes for being late and sits down next to her father. She still didn't notice us, didn't notice me.

~Y/n

I arrived at the company and sprinted inside. I walked past the front desk, ignoring all the stares and people bowing to me. The elevator doors opened and I got in, pressing the button to the 19th floor. The doors opened and I got out real quick.
I already spotted my dad but he closed the door in front of me. He didn't notice me. I tried recovering my appearance a bit before entering the room. 

I didn't look around and bowed while apologizing for being late. I slowly walked over to my place next to my dad and placed my purse next to me on the ground. I struck my dress and looked up. 

I looked up in a pair of eyes.
Very familiar eyes, my eyes widened.
I scanned at the rest of the room. They were all here, all 7 of them. I smiled awkwardly and waved a little before looking down slightly blushing. 

But then I realized something. My whole act in front of them was at risk if my dad said one wrong word.
I swallowed before looking up again. Everyone's eyes were turned on me making me feel awkward again. I fidgeted with my fingers a little waiting for my father to speak but instead, he got up from his place. 

"If you could excuse me gentleman, I need to grab something and I'll be right back", he walked to the door and got out of the room. The room fell awfully quiet. I could feel their gazes still fixed on my appearance so I decided to speak up. 

"Are you done staring?" I said while looking up. The groups of men I don't know turn their heads immediately but Yoongi and his men kept staring. I grinned as I stood up and leaned over the table. "Just because I know you, doesn't mean that, that doesn't apply to you too Mr. Min" I smirk and see him grin a little. 

"I wouldn't have been staring if there was no reason to, but you made sure I've got something to look at while listening to the boring plans" I hear him say. I smiled a little. "Glad to be at your service Mr.Min," I say while sitting back down. He wanted to say something again but got interrupted by the door that opened. 

My father walked in with a stack of papers. He placed himself next to me and laid everything down in front of him. 

"I'm glad you could be here today gentleman, we've got a lot to talk about", my father starts.