25

~Y/n

I didn't know why but somewhere in the back of my head something is telling me that I knew Taehyung before our first meeting at the company, It feels like i've known him for years. I quickly brushed the thought of my mind, it couldn't be, I would've remembered. We watched a funny movie and after that, I bid my goodbyes to both of them and left the house telling Jennie that I'll see her tomorrow again.

~

I woke up the next morning, I've got a lot to do today. I got up out of bed and made my way over to the bathroom to get myself cleaned up and ready to meet my dad. I haven't been at the company for over a month now and it felt good so far. I dressed in something nice and comfortable. I bumped into Dean on the way downstairs, but I didn't give him my attention and walked further.

I got into my car and drove off to the place which felt like a burden on my shoulders. When I arrived I got out and my car and got in the building. I got greeted by my father's workers and went into the elevators.

I got up to the 20th floor, went out of the elevator and walked straight over to his office. I knocked on the door and opened it. He sat behind his desk and looked up at me from behind his computer. He signaled for me to sit down and I walked over to the chairs.

"They found out," He says and I nod my head. "They came in after closing time and I tried my best not to make a scene about it, I stabbed one of them but they're still alive and held captive by the rest of my team," I say and he nods his head. "I want you to quit your job there and come back to me, this isn't working" I was kinda shocked at his words and started to protest. "I won't quit my job, it's the only way for me to get in contact with other people outside of this industry and I finally made a real friend now," I say but he glares at me with a disapproval look in his eyes.

"It's not only dangerous for you but also for the people there, what if they came in the middle of the day, so many people could get hurt because of you" He states trying to change my way of thinking. "Since when do you care about others?" I ask him and he sighs. "Y/n, just stop with that stupid lowlife job of yours and get back here," He says but I refuse his offer. "Listen, father, I will come back here but you can't force me to quit a job I've grown to love and that's final," I say as I stand up.

I turn my back to him and walk over to the door. I hear him chuckle behind me and I turn around to see what's wrong, "You've started to look like your mother, fighting for the things she loves and even threatening people to protect herself and others," He says but I turn back around and leave him alone in his office.

Just as I stepped outside the building I got called. "Hello?" I say not looking at the call ID.

"Y/n, we need you at the training hall as soon as possible" And with that Jackson hung up. I shrugged my shoulders as I walked over to my car and drove to our training spot.

When I arrived I noticed I was still wearing quite fancy clothes. I can't go back now. I got inside the building to meet up with my team. I looked at them one by one until my eyes met Dean's. I let out a sigh before dropping my bag to the ground and got into the fighting ring.

"What's the problem?" I ask them and they look at each other. JB clears his throat and points his finger to the left side of the building. A door is closed of with multiple locks around it. "They're in there?" I ask them and they nod their heads. I close my eyes for a few seconds before I re-open them again.

"Is there anything else?" I ask them and they nod their heads again before pushing Dean forwards. "Since you weren't here much last month your father demanded us to train him but we're not as experienced as you are" Mark confesses. A smile spread across my face. "That sounds more like it" I say before motioning everyone except Dean to get out of the ring.

He stands alone in the middle of the ring and I smirk at him. Jackson throws a wooden stick at me and I catch it with one hand. He also throws one at Dean, but he struggles to catch it making the stick fall down in front of him. "After our first meeting," I start to talk while I start walking around him after he picked up the stick. "You told me that you not thought, but knew you were better than me," I say standing right behind him. "Let's see" I whisper in his ear before kicking him in his back making him fall down on the ground on his hands and knees.

He turns around pretty fast and tries to attack me but I dodge all his movements. He throws in a high kick as I bow down and swipe him off his feet with a little help of my friend, wooden stick. He groans as he stands up again only this time I hit him in his abdomen letting him fly backward letting his back hit the strings which prevented him from flying out.

He's breathing heavily. He's already worn out and we just started. "Come on, already tired? I expected more from you" I say teasing him. He gathers himself and runs over to me. I take a step backward and stick my feet out for him to trip over. He falls over hitting his head on the ground and I call it quits.

"Awh, you just lost from a girl younger than you, must be a pity," I say walking out of the ring. "I'm off to work, see you guys tonight" I say before grabbing my back from the ground and closing the door behind me. Leaving my 4 friends standing there with their eyes wide and clapping.