2.07

~Y/n

He threw my phone on the ground, smashing it with his foot. He was only a meter away from me. I made a run for it, running past him. He grabbed my wrist as he pulled me back against his chest.

I struggled in his grip screaming my lungs out. A sudden sound made me swallow my screams. That click sounded all too familiar, my thoughts got confirmed as cold metal got pressed against my temple.

His laugh filled the room. "If I were you darling I wouldn't move a muscle and keep that pretty mouth of yours shut or I personally will shoot a bullet through your head and we wouldn't want that, would we? I mean, I still have unfinished business with you including getting married." He grins.

"Screw you," I say through gritted teeth. He takes my hair in his palm and yanks my head back. A groan leaving my lips at the hurting sensation. "With pleasure" He whispers, pressing his lips in the crook of my neck, sucking and biting the area, trying to mark me as his. No matter what he does or tries, I'll never be his.

He then pushes me out of the safe room. His gun still pointed at me, but the moment his men pointed theirs at me he lowered his, wrapping his arms around me, trapping me in his embrace.

He forced me to walk with him outside. I tried to fight his arms off of me, but his grip was too firm to break through. I cried out, screaming for him to let me go and leave me alone but nothing worked. He started to get annoyed and signed to one of his men to get something.

We halted in the middle of the hallway once his man came back with a cloth in his right hand. Oh hell no.

He passed the cloth to Wonho, who gladly took it and covered my mouth and nose, blocking my airways from getting fresh air. I needed oxygen and fast. The strong scent of chloroform tingling my nostrils.

"Shh, baby girl, everything will be alright, just breath in," He said. Fresh tears trickling down my cheekbones struggling to hold my breath in. He suddenly pinched my thigh making me gasp. I inhaled the chloroform and knew that it was too late now.

My vision slowly turning blurry and black.

Please be on time Yoongi.

~

I woke up in a dark room. My arms tied up against the chair I was sleeping on. I quickly recognized it as the basement at my father's secret hideout.

Soon after I woke up the door opened allowing light to come in. I squinted my eyes trying to get used to the lights from outside. A figure walked up to me but I couldn't quite make out who it was.

As he came closer and closer reality hit me hard. His body was well built and all too familiar.

 "J-jackson" My voice sounded broken. "Hi Y/n, missed me?'' He smiled. My eyes followed his movements. I didn't know what to say, how could he betray me like this? My eyes started to sting again, tears welling up. "Why?" was all I could get out of my tired body. I broke out into a fit of crying.

He just laughed as he squatted in front of me, meeting my eyes on eye-level. His hand reached out to my face but I quickly turned my head away. How could he?

"Get out" I whispered. "What was that Mrs. Park, did you say something?" he smirked. "I SAID GET OUT!" I this time yell in his face. A stinging sensation soon felt after. Did he just slap me?

I looked at him in disbelieve. "Please leave, I want to be alone" My voice low and my gaze focused on the ground in front of me. He seemed to notice what he's done and quickly stood right and turned around leaving me alone in the room again.

Why did he do that? How could he play me like that? Why did I believe him? I hate him.

We were like brother and sister, I trusted him with almost everything, we trained together, was it all a waste? It felt as if hours had passed. My tears had stopped flowing and I felt empty inside.

The door opened revealing Wonho. He smirked as he saw me and walked towards me. He squatted down to meet my eyes but I looked away. He's not my attention worthy.

"Y/n darling look at me," He says but I choose to ignore him instead. He forcefully grabbed my chin making me face him. "Be a good girl for once and stop disobeying me, you know the concequences," He says and I look down.

I felt powerless under his gaze. I always did, he had that kind of power over me making me feel weak and useless. He threw me around like a rag doll, he only paid attention when he needed something from me and if it didn't work in the way he wanted it, he would punish or force me.

~Flashback

"Y/n, you better open your door right now. You know what happens when I have to break this door." His angry voice scared me. It always did. Ever since I got out of the hospital and he told me I was his, it just didn't feel right. He treated me coldly and he always wanted things from me, things I didn't want to give him.

Deep in my thoughts, the door broke open. An angry Wonho standing in the doorway. I quickly ran towards the bathroom, but it was too late, he already had me in his grasp. "You thought you'd get away from me?" He smirked, his voice dark and bitter.

He pulled me up and carried me to the bed. "You're going to get punished baby girl" He whispered in my ear making me gulp. "No, p-please don't, I'm sorry" I begged him as he sat down with me on his lap.

"Apologizing won't work this time sweetie, too late. You should've thought about this way earlier." He grinned, his lips tracing my jawline, kissing all the way down, his teeth grazing the sweet spot he marked only two days ago.

He pulled me down, my body hanging over his lap. His hands traveling over my back towards my jeans, squeezing my ass before he pulled my jeans down forcefully. I just laid there not being able to do anything and just having to accept all of this. His hand felt cold against the surface of my bare lower back, his hands slowly lowering towards my ass.

"Count for me darling"

_______________________________

Hii well this turned DARK LMAOO

Hope y'all like dis chapchap

CAN YA'LL BELIEVE HOW MANY LIKES AND VIEWS FAKE LOVE HAS GAINED IN A FEW HOURS

STAN TALENT, STAN BTS

What song do y'all like the most and THOUGHTS ABOUT THEIR HAIR AND EVERYTHING?

currently streaming Fake love, rip playbutton huehueh

we hope y'all kinda survived today and are doing well and stay healthy :)

Ps. we'll publish a new book this weekend, stay tuned!

All the love from,

E&Y