7

~ Y/n

"Y/n?, as in Park Y/n?" just now you recognized his voice. "Hi Taehyung-ah," you say while looking away shyly. "How did you end up here?" you look up again and also spot Jimin in the crowd. "Well...umm...It's a....funny story....." I started. "Are you being serious right now Y/n, you thought that was funny?" Yoongi asked sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"N-No" I stuttered out, still a bit afraid of his cold tone. "Let's just say that I saved her from being sexually molested by some drunk random dude whom, as you can see already started to beat her up," He says it like it was nothing, not only left me but the entire group in shock. "Well boss, that's very kind of you to do," Taehyung says but doesn't take his eyes off me. Worry is written in them. Now I started to get it.

"Boss? Does that mean that this is Min Yoongi? Owner of Min's company?" I ask and look around. Everyone nods. "So you know who I am?" Yoongi asks smirking. "Yeah, Taehyung and Jimin were at my dad's company today, that's why I know them and know who you are apparently," I say and he just nods. "Are we done here" He starts but doesn't let anyone answer and starts talking again. "Good, let's go downstairs to eat something, Y'all must be hungry," He says and leaves the room.

The moment the door closes, all eyes turn to me. "Are you ok?" Jimin asks and gets closer to touch my face. "I'm fine, Yoongi took good care of me," I say and I flinch as he touches the scratch. "That's the problem," one of them says and I look away from Jimin. "What?" I ask curiously. I look at each of them and they all have the same expression on their faces as if they don't know what to say. 

"You're the first girl he ever took into his home, let alone his room" One of them starts, I still didn't catch all of their names. "You should be really careful Y/n, he's not who you think he is," Another one says "He's crazy" Someone adds. "He's not just crazy, he's a psychopath " Another one mumbles. Then an awkward silence filled the room.

"I'm Jungkook by the way, youngest of the team," I turn around to look at the one who held me in his arms a few minutes ago. He looks quite young, to be honest. He bows slightly and I smile at him before bowing back and saying my name. "I'm Seokjin, the oldest among all of us, but call me Jin," The broadly shouldered one said. I repeat myself and smile.

 "Hoseok is the name J-Hope is what I like to be called", J-Hope smiles brightly at me before bowing and I do the same. "Namjoon, but they call me Rapmonster it's nice to meet you" The tallest one smiles at me and I smile back bowing politely. Rapmonster huh, must be a reason for the name.

"I think it's time for us to head downstairs, we don't want to make the boss angry" J-Hope jokes and everyone laughs including me. "Taehyung-ah, when you told me you guys were close you didn't tell me you were 'that' close and you live under the same roof" I laugh and he smiles at me. "We all were friends before he started the company, we helped him build everything up and now he's thankful and shows us that in his own ways," He says and I nod.

"How come he never smiles?" I ask and they look surprised by my sudden question. "Actually, we don't really know, he's just so busy with whatever he needs to do and almost everything we talk about is work related so he never smiles, I wouldn't be surprised if he really forgot how to smile," Jungkook says and makes his hyungs laugh.

We start walking down the staircase and I just follow the boys since I don't know where I am or what I'm supposed to be doing. I followed them into the place that I've been before., the kitchen. They opened the door and found Yoongi sitting there with a newspaper in his hands. "I ordered the food, it should be here any minute now, please sit down," He says without looking up from the paper. I follow the boys and get positioned between Yoongi and Taehyung.

"3..2..1" As if on queue the bell rings. "Namjoon, could you be kind and get the food from that man please" Yoongi looks up from his paper and looks at him sternly. Namjoon nods his head and gets up from the table. Yoongi puts down his paper and folds his hand. "So Taehyung, Jimin" He starts looking at the two boys.

They gulp, knowing what he wants to talk about.

"Everything went good, you should listen, kind man he's, didn't seem suspicious. You can be, partner, be careful" Taehyung said and I looked at him weirdly. 

What is that supposed to mean? They're probably talking about things I shouldn't shove my nose in so I decided to keep my mouth shut. After that, he looked at Jimin. "3" was all he answered and Yoongi nodded. Namjoon stormed inside with the food and passed it to us. We unpacked everything and I thanked Yoongi, hoping he would smile for once.

But he didn't.

Again.

*********************************************************************************************

HI GUYSSS,

We're very happy that you guys like the story so much, we're doing our best to keep updating on regular days but because school has to be a pain in the ass it isn't always going the way that we've planned. But anyway thank you for the 200+ reads.

Also, If you didn't get the hints in the story read it back, Jimin didn't say 3 for a reason you know *Wink Wonk*

One of us (Eva) has been very clumsy and broke her foot in 5 different places *applauding for being so stupid. WARNING!! Be careful when it's raining please, strong power thank you xx

We also wanted to say that we appreciate you very much and thank you for taking the time to read, vote and comment on our story

SARANGHAE

E&Y

P.S. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE FOR BTS ON MAMA 2017  love you xoxo