5

~Y/n

He lifts me off the ground and carries me out of the alley. What does he think he's doing? I try to get out of his grip, but for the third time this evening, I'm too weak. I sigh and let him carry me to wherever he wants to go. "Where are you taking me?" I ask him curiously, he just smirks. "You'll see," he says. Wow, this dude must think he's getting some tonight. I think the fuck not.

"And no, I'm not going to do anything to you, I'm just being nice for once so accept this," He says not looking at me and my mouth formed an O shape. We got near his car. He puts me down on the floor and opened the door for me. I got in and he buckled me up. He slammed the door shut and got in the driver's seat. "I still didn't catch your name in the conversation we had," I say while looking at him as he started the car. "Call me Yoongi," He says and I nod. "Y/n" I simply say while staring out of the window.

He drove off and I got a little sleepy so I decided to close my eyes for a while. Soft music was playing in the background. Making me sleepier than I already was. When I finally was going to give in to the sleepiness he suddenly spoke up. "We're here". I opened my eyes only to be greeted by a huge mansion. The gates opened and I looked at the building in awe. He parked the car, got out and opened the door for me. He then took me by surprise taking my hand and leading me inside the house. I just simply followed him in my sleepy state of mind.

He opened the door and we got in. He then took me through the hallways and into the kitchen. When we arrived he suddenly turned around and lifted me up making me squeal in surprise. He put me down on the kitchen counter and told me to stay there. I sat on the counter while he went away to get something.Even If I wanted to run away, I would definitely get lost in this house.  I looked around and stared at the big clock on the wall showing me the time. It's almost 10 PM. My family must be worried. I grabbed my purse to go check on them but then I remembered that the battery is dead. I sigh in frustration. I hope that Yoongi has a charger for me.

He quickly came back with what looked like a first aid kit. He placed the kit beside me and then he looked at my face again and at that moment I knew what he was going to do. I gathered my hair together and pulled it back to make a ponytail. Now, he had easy access to my face and neck. He opened the lid and grabbed the stuff he needed. He grabbed a clean towel out of one of the cabinets and wettened it with the water. He then came near to me and stood in front of me. Even when I sat down on the counter, he was still taller than me. I looked down, not knowing what to do in this situation.

He was awfully close to my face right now, his warm breath touching me every time he exhales, what gave me the chills. He then lifted my chin up so I had to look him in the eyes. I tried my best not to blush at his sudden action but he caught me off guard. He slightly grinned when he saw the little tints of red on my cheeks. He then proceeded what he was doing and pressed the cold towel carefully against my broken lip and scratched cheek. The sudden pain caused me to moan lightly. He didn't seem to care and kept on doing what he was doing.

I looked down once again only to notice the position that we were in. I sat on the counter with Yoongi between my legs, my dress was a bit pulled up exposing my thigh and that while he's just trying to help me get my face cleaned. I slowly and almost unnoticeable pulled my dress down. A blush crept on my cheeks again as I thought about it. He continued his work like nothing was happening and as if these situations happened a lot. He made sure all the wounds wouldn't get infected and when he was done he stepped away from me.

"This may sound weird but you can sleep here tonight you actually don't have a choice because I'm too lazy to drive you home at this time," He says and I nod. I still don't know who this man is but somehow it felt okay. "You can take a shower in the bathroom attached to my room upstairs, I'll leave a stack of my clothes at the door where you can sleep in," He says while washing his hands and cleaning up the mess he made.

How do I know where to go? I asked myself and as if he could read my mind he said "Last door on your right, enter the room and after that, the door on the far right will be the bathroom" I nod and get off the counter. When I'm at the door I turn around to look at him again.

"Thank you"

******************************************************************************************

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY JIMIN!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU

NEW UPDATE TO KEEP YOU HAPPY !!!

hope you enjoyed reading this

Saranghae

E&Y