11

~Y/n

He stood up from his chair now hovering above me. "You sure you wanna play?" He whispers in my ear and then leans in and bites my earlobe, I giggle. "Yes please, but can we take it somewhere else?" I ask him and he nods eagerly. I grab his hand as I take him with me to the elevator. We got in and he pressed me against the cold wall.

"You want me that bad?" I ask him and he nods straight away and I bite my lip. He leans in closer and tried to kiss me but I pushed my finger against his lips.

"Ah ah ah, you've to wait to get what you want" I smile and he grins. His hands travel down to my hips, holding me in my place. As the elevator doors open again I spot the same woman to help me find him and I smile at her. She smiles back and waves before we leave the building.

"Wanna take my car?" I ask him and he agrees. Stupid...stupid...stupid. He got in next to me as I started the car. On the way, he couldn't keep his hands off of me. I smirked to myself at the thought of it. He told me where he lived and we drove there.

After 10 minutes we arrived and got out. He opened the door fast and pulled me inside. He pushed me against the wall after he closed the door. He came closer to me and traced my facial futures with his fingers. "So pretty and all mine," He said and I laughed.

He suddenly pulled me up making me squeal and wrap my legs around his waist. He smirked and I wrapped my arms around his neck for a stronger grip. His hands traveled down and ended on my butt. He held me while taking me upstairs towards his room.

He opened a door and walked inside, a few moments later I felt a soft underground and knew he pushed me on the bed. He soon hovered above of me, looking down at me before kissing my neck, up to my collarbone and back to my lips. My hands traveled down taking off his jacket and pulling him closer to me by his tie.

Now it's my turn. I stopped him from kissing me and turned us around. I pushed him down so he had to watch me. I got up from the bed and walked over to the other side of the room sexily. "I know you took it," I say not looking at him. "Took what?" He asks curiously still lying down on the bed. "That USB flash drive," I say and he looks at me in shock but quickly changes his expressions.

"I don't know what you're talking about," He says shrugging it off and climbing off the bed walking towards me again. He slowly removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. "Don't act stupid, you'll get yourself in more trouble," I say placing my hands down on his chest. "Why? Should I be scared of you? You're a girl" He says while stroking my arms. I pushed him away and he stumbled a few meters back.

"Here we go again" I mumble to myself. I sigh. "Why? Just why do judgemental playboys like you always think that girls can't do anything except for being a slave in bed?" I ask and he looks at me. I walk away from him again. "You're getting on my nerves already" I look at his nightstand to find a girl on a picture. So he's a cheater huh?

"Are you feisty, kitten?" He asks, not giving a damn about the words I just said. He again walked over to me and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. He lowered his head making our foreheads touch. "Are you deaf or just plain stupid?" I ask him while rolling my eyes.

The same smirk still plastered on his face. "I don't know, you decide," He says before attacking my neck again with butterfly kisses. "Don't you know who I am?" I ask him, folding my arms across my chest. Not giving him the satisfaction to show him the pleasure he was giving me. "Should I know?" He asks making me smirk.

"Probably, now I suggest for you to give it back or should I get it myself," I say and push him of off me. "I bet you can't even touch me, you know why, because you're a girl," He says. So he's a playboy, a cheater and a sexist, nice to know. I growl in annoyance.

"ENOUGH" I yell, catching him off guard. "GIVE IT BACK NOW" I yell again but he just stands still. "How about no" He smirks. You should've wished not to do that. "You leave me no other choice," I say as I quickly pull out the gun from underneath my shirt. He looks at me and starts to run away. Pathetic prick.

I wasn't going to do this but he left me no other choice. I load the gun and shoot him in his ankle making it impossible for him to run away from me. "I'll say it for you one more time pretty boy, give me the damn USB," I say through gritted teeth. I grab him by his hair to make him look up to me since he's avoiding my gaze. He kept his mouth shut.

"Tell me again sweetie, tell me that I'm too stupid too girly to even dare hold a gun" He tries to shake his head which makes my grip tighten. I let out an evil laugh as I released him and turned him around to face me. I point the gun at his head as I speak again.

"THE USB NOW" I yell. He struggles to reach his pocket so I reach for it and take it out. I hold it up to look at it. I smile at my victory. I look down and my smile fades into an evil grin. "What to do" I mumble while pacing back and forth in front of him. "What to do with you" I bend down to touch his cheek with my gun.

"Please don't kill me, I have a life to live, my girl is pregnant and I can't leave her behind just like that" He starts begging and I let out a laugh. "Are you being serious?" I ask him while laughing whipping the dust of my gun and pointing it in mid-air, looking at it concentrated. "So it's okay to cheat on her but not to die and leave her alone, I think she'll be much happier without you," I say and he keeps quiet.

"Did you really think that I would let you off just like that after you insulted me and lied to my face?" I say, looking at him makes me angrier than I already am. I load my gun again. "Sorry, I'm sorry please don't do this" He begs again.

"SoRrY PlEaSe dOn'T dO THis blah blah blehhh" I repeat after him and make weird faces and stick my finger in my mouth pretending to gag.

"Any last words?" I ask him and smirk. "You're a heartless bitch" He spits out and I laugh. "I know honey, no need to tell me that" I pretend to smile at him. I point the gun in between his eyes and shoot.

Goodbye Asshole

*******************************************************************************************

New update to keep you happy xx

We wanna thank you so much (Again xD). The voting and readers shot up extremely after we posted or last two chapters and we can't be grateful enough to you guys!!

We got from 200+ to 550+ in just a few days which is amazing

We love you and we hope you enjoyed

Saranghae

E&Y