21

~Y/n 

It's been a month. I already moved into my new home sharing it with Chaeyoung and the others from my team. I haven't been to the company either and my dad didn't contact me and I haven't got the chance or time to train our new recruit Dean. I kept myself under the radar and up till now, everything went pretty good.

I started my job a few weeks ago and everything went well.
I mostly worked together with Jennie, she was the one who taught me how everything worked and helped me out. We grew quite close. Jennie is about one year older than me and lives alone. Today we had to work together until closing time. We both had a tiring day, lots of customers and lack off employee's. We sat down at a table. We both sighed in unison. The cafe was empty and it started to get dark outside. "I'm so tired" Jennie stated as she laid her head on her arms. "Same," I say but still manage to get up from my place. "Let's get this place cleaned up so we can go home," I say and smile at her and she smiles back. 

She goes to the back area collecting the cleaning supplies and I bow down to clean out the trashcan. The bell of our cafe rings, signing me that someone walked into the cafe. "I'm sorry but we're closed," I say as I look up from the ground. I look up in the eyes of three men. 

"Awh princess, can't you make an exception for us?" one of them asks and I look back. "I'm really sorry sir, but we need to go home too, besides we closed half a hour ago," I say and look at them apologetically. Something is not right, I can feel it. "Okay princess, listen carefully, you're going to make us some coffee or we'll make you," he says as he pulls out a gun from under his jacket pointing it at my head. I try to act surprised and quickly bow and start to type my code into the register. 

"W-what would you like to drink" I tried to act nervous, playing with the bottom of my skirt. I slowly trailed with my hand down to my leg. I lifted my skirt a little bit up hoping they wouldn't notice it. I pressed the button lightly, but still hard enough to send a signal to the others. 

"Nari I got the cleaning-" Jennie came in smiling but he smiles quickly faded as she stared at the scene in front of her. "-Stuff" she trails off.  One of the other men points his gun at her and she drops her stuff as she held her hands up high. I see tears well up in her eyes. I'll get you out of this Jennie, don't worry.

"We would like 3 Americano's from you Nari" he starts but then he smirks at me.  "Or should I say Y/n," He says and I look up at him. My scared look faded and formed into a smirk. "You just blew my cover," I said faking a pouty face and walking over to the cabinets. "You're no fun, Mr," I say as I turn my back to him. 

I open the cabinets to grab three cups before walking back to the coffee machine. "So tell me Mr.No Fun, who are you working for?" I ask as I shove one of the cups underneath the machine and push the button for an Americano. 

I finished all the coffee's and put them down in front of them with the same smirk still plastered on my face. "Here you go," I say and he still got me at gunpoint. "You know we're not here for a coffee y/n?" he says and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh, you're not?, bummer" I state and casually walk over to the other side standing right in front of him now. I stick out my finger and put it on top of the gun pushing it down. "Is that thing really necessary, I mean, I'm just a girl, I can't fight" I say and he grins before putting his gun back in his pocket, pathetic. 

He swings his hand towards my head but I dodge it on time. I swing my leg forward making him fall down on the ground. The other two approach me and start to hit me but I dodge all their hits on time and kick one of them in his stomach making him fly back on the ground. The other one grabs me by my waist and I grab his arms making him let go of me and throwing him over my shoulder on the ground. 

"JENNIE HIDE" I yell and she runs back into the staff room. The one who hit the ground first stood up again and ran towards me, I brought my hand under my skirt grabbing my knife out of my knife holder and stab him twice. "You b-bitch" He spits out the blood that covered his mouth and coughs while stumbling. I simply smile at him and kick him in his side making him clutch to the counter table, he screams out of pain and falls on the ground. He tries to grab his gun from the ground, but before he could reach his gun I place my foot on his hand making him yelp in pain again. He pulls his hand back and I kick him on the side of his head leaving him knocked out on the ground. 

One of the others approaches me and I jump off of the counter and end right behind him. I swing my elbow backward hitting him right between his shoulder blades. He falls down on his knees and I turn around to kick him in his face. He also fell to the ground unconscious. The last one tried to crawl away like a puppy. 

I let out a laugh as I wanted to approach him but the door opened in front of him hitting him in his face and knocking him out too. In the door opening stood Chaeyoung, Jb, Mark, Jackson and a surprised looking Dean. 

"What the hell took you guys so long?" I yell at them and the look at me apologizing. "It was Dean's turn to watch you today, he saw what was going on but didn't do anything, we came as soon as we heard the alarm and when we arrived Dean stood in front of the cafe just looking inside," Jackson says and pushes Dean forward. 

"Pussy" I spat before turning my back on him and looking at the mess I made. "You guys go clean this up I have business to take care of" I start but then quickly turn around. "And Dean" He looks up at me to meet my furious eyes.

"I'm not done with you" 

_____________________________________

AND ANOTHER ONE!!

WE'RE FULL OF SURPRISES TODAY 

LY

XX

XX

SARANGHAE

E&Y