Bultaoreune

I'm only human

~ Fire, BTS

"Please... help me..."

The man croaked, before his eyes flickered slightly, as though his last breath of life has almost escaped from his darkened hues. Without hesitation, you dropped what's left of your groceries, and rushed to his direction. Seizing him gingerly by his bloodied shoulders, you shook him.

"Hey.." you slapped the side of his face in order to wake him up, then, you immediately placed your two fingers on the side of his neck to determine his pulse strength.

His pulse is subtle..! I need to--

Darting your eyes side by side, you reached out his other arm around your shoulders, causing a hiss to emit from his deep vocal chords as you hoisted him upwards. Fumbling for your keys, you finally grasped it from your pocket to unlock your front door, unaware of the male leaning close, his warm breath fanned the side of your neck, "Bultaoreune..."

Narrowing your eyes at his disillusioned state, you manage to open the door, accidentally leaning the man's body against the door, not realising his heavy weight. Muttering an apology, you dragged him to your ebony coloured couch, allowing him to sit on it, while you stepped out to retrieve your groceries and back.

Slowly shutting your front door with your foot, you dropped your groceries on the dining table, while you made a dash for the medical cabinet to collect your First Aid Kit. Gingerly settling the kit on the oak coated side table, your fingers already gripped at the fringe of his shirt, "I need you to help me take off your shirt.."

Your eyes wandered to his beaten up figure before meeting his dead eyes with concern. Yet, his dark hues penetrated yours, watching your very move.

Gently lifting his shirt from his head, it was then, your eyes analysed the newfound wounds.

Knife wound on his shoulder, and a bullet just below his collarbone, which is dangerously close to his aorta.

"This is going to hurt."

The male gritted his teeth from the excruciating pain just from wiping his wound with antiseptic. Without warning, his large fingers wrapped around your neck, his once flickered life eyes turned deadly when his hues locked onto yours.

"What are you... trying.. to do.."

Your feminine fingers wrapped around his wrist, "You asked for help. Here--" He tightened his grip onto you, causing you to hack a little, "I-I'm h-helping you, now stop trying t-to k-k-kill me if y-you value your life."

He blinked slowly at this, and finally released you, feeling a loss of energy from the energy exerted on you before. He started to breath heavily and leaned his head back, from exhaustion. Without time to waste, you worked on his wound, utilising a wet towel to wash the gruesome blood off his shoulders and off his wound. After reapplying antiseptic and stitching his wound back into shape, you rested a glass of water and Percocet on the side table, attaching a sticky note on the side of the glass of water.

This should do the trick...

Once he's relaxed, you gently laid him on the couch, and grabbed a large warm blanket to place it over his bruised body. When his breath finally grew steady, you placed a chair in front of the laid man. Seating yourself on the chair, you made ensure that if he needed assistance, you'd be there. Not within a minute, your eyes fluttered shut as the darkness clouded your mind and thoughts.

"Our notorious gang has not been sighted. Police officers are still recovering from the incident at critical condition. Investigators have retrieved a dark bandana that was abandoned at the scene. Meanwhile another gang Exo has been on the prowl--"