The Joker

Jokers

When the two jokers are used, they are the highest-ranking trump cards. The spade suit is comprised of 15 cards: the Big Joker outranks the Little Joker, which outranks the ace of spades.

Question is:

Who is the Joker?

"Get her!"

Pumping your legs as hard as you can, you dashed towards the alleyway, tossing the trash cans along the way in order to slow down the men who were after you.

How did it end up like thi--

CRASH!

Clutching your scraped knee from slamming yourself against a trash can, your eyes darted across from left to right for any possible escape.

None!

Twisting your head back, all you could decipher from your surroundings were--

A deadend.

Darkened narrow alley.

And two men approaching you.

"You have nowhere to run, girl."

How did it come to this?

Ten hours earlier..

"Tell V..."

Xiumin still had you trapped, but he leaned rather close to you, his lips grazed the tip of your ears,

"Domanggaji ma neon yeongweonhi maemdora Brah."

Furrowing your eyebrows in confusion, you asked "How do I find him?" while trying to extract yourself from him, but his knee brought you back to him.

"He will find you."

With that, Xiumin released you, and with much force, you pulled back immediately. He smirked at your state before mentioning to you, "Don't forget. By midnight, babe."

Crawling back away from him, it didn't take long till you heard the door slid open. Turning your head, you could see Jin looking unamused at this.

"Xiumin, are you up to mischief again?"

Xiumin only shrugged his shoulders, leading to Jin hastily approached the man and jabbed another dose, leaning close to Xiumin.

"This time, I made sure it is strong enough to disable an elephant."

Jin turned to face you, "Ah, he didn't do anything to you, did he?"

Shaking your head in response when Xiumin flickered his eyes at you, you brushed yourself up.

"We'll see. Here's your clipboard, with your last patient."

Your eyes followed the writings.

Patient ward 2

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Sex: Male

D.O.B: 01/09/1997

Occupation: Police.

Condition: Critical condition stabilised. Shot range close to the artery. Minor burns to head and back. Coma for three days, patient is awaken 5/3/2017. Memory loss.

Doctor: Doctor Jin

Date admitted: 1/3/2017

Possible discharge date: Unknown