Three of Clubs + Jack of Hearts

Misdeal

A misdeal is a deal in which all players have not received the same number of cards or a player has dealt out of turn. A misdeal may be discovered immediately by counting the cards after they are dealt, or it may be discovered during play of a hand.

Have you received the correct number of cards?

"Y/N is it?"

A glass of water slid across to your side of the table, you only eyed the object skeptically.

"Relax, Y/N... We won't harm you, besides..." V gently plopped himself next to you on the couch, one hand outstretched to your side of the couch, "You have the message, and we've signed a deal. Later in time, you'll come to know me and see that I'm really not a bad guy.."

V raised his eyes to meet the unknown man who passed the drink over to you, "Right, Jimin?"

Jimin only quirked his eyebrow and smiled but faltered when he heard the shootings from outside. Immediately, he mouthed V to "Duck down and turn the lights off," to which V did, while Jimin launched himself for the curtain blinds, effectively closing it.

Gradually, your eyes welcomed the darkness surrounding you as you crouched down to remain safe. From outside of this apartment, you could hear the many voices commanding of other matters. Words such as:

"Remain calm!"

"Get that man!"

"Fire!"

Without hesitation, V rose up, and stretched himself, "Well, looks like I'll be going to save Suho now..." Your eyes grew at his sudden departure, this would mean you were to be left alone with a man who you barely knew. Unfortunately, the only action you felt at that time was to have your hues follow him to the door.

"Wait," you managed to form the one word, but strong enough to cause V to whirl around, with one eyebrow raised.

"The message--" you were already about to rise up to follow him, but V gestured with his left hand to lay low.

"Ah stay there... tell that to Jimin. Get to know him, he won't bite--" V winked, "much." Finally, he waved you off, quietly shutting the door, leaving the room temperature to slightly cool down from the lack of an additional body heat.

Despite the darkness enveloping you physically, you couldn't help but eye the male who was now crouched in front of you who suddenly spoke.

"Y/N, you must be the messenger as V mentioned.."

BANG! BANG!

That jolted you slightly from its sudden shootings, while you were petrified for the citizens downstairs.

At this rate, you needed answers.

To questions that are conjuring up in your mind.

Will he reveal to me anything?

Subconsciously, your eyes wander at this male, the only figure you could see was the outline of his shadow. The outline of his shadow conveyed a frame smaller than V's, yet his voice was as gentle as the waves of the sea.

However, one shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

"Jimin.. Are you part of his gang?" Gulping down your saliva, you didn't realise just how thirsty you were, as you squinted your eyes for the glass of water.

"Ah.. I'm just a friend.. then again, he's got many friends. After all, he's just a social butterfly.. Too busy with clubbing, you know.." Jimin drawled, shifting the glass of water closer to your direction.