Two of Hearts

Contract

An agreement to win a certain number of tricks or points in a game or round. Each team contracts to win an agreed minimum number of tricks.

Have you made a contract with yours?

"Mmpphh!" Your mouth was muffled by a large hand belonging to the man by the name of V. Another man pulled you up by your elbow, but he gripped your wrist to refrain you from thrashing.

"Hey girl.."

A hand was placed on your lower back, urging you to start moving.

"Not to worry, I won't harm you," the deep set vocals of the same male's breath blew into your ears as you struggled to break free, "if you do what I ask you to do."

Within a minute, the other man released you, and placed a jacket covering the both of your backs. V's hand from your lower back has been replaced by a cold metal object behind your back, while his other hand gripped onto your wrist.

"Let's take matters in a private setting, shall we? Your place or mine?"

I can't risk him harming Suga.

"Yours," Your reply only led V to chuckle early morning, a time where citizens were in the process of an awakening.

He dragged you to a dark limousine, gently ducking your head for you to enter in the vehicle. Just when you're comfortably seated, he whipped a napkin with what smelled like chloroform.

"Sweet dreams, darl."

Your field of vision went black and so did your mind.

Plonk!

The sound of that halt, stirred you from your unconsciousness, but you pretended to be inert. From your hearing range, you could only hear the subtle words...

"She's still asleep, V?"

Shuffling could be heard.

"Yes, Hunchol, but don't worry. I will carry her," you felt an arm scooped from your knees and the other was under your armpits, but you tilted your head back to stay in a knockout position.

Slightly opening your eyelids, your eyes soak in the interior of his place. He carried you bridal style to the back of a pub, and one of the men swiped open the door to let both of you in.

"She got me gone crazy."

The sound of that beat resonated against the neon flashing lights, bodies on the dance floor, and the drinks bar situated at the corner.

A nightclub?

"I'm creeping in your heart, babe."

"Is that the messenger?" A dark melodic voice could be heard, while you felt V's grip tighten from below your knees.

"No, Suho. She's just another girl I'm taking home with me. I'm heading upstairs," he gave you a slight throw to relieve his muscles, and was directing himself towards the lift, but stopped in his tracks when you heard the other man, whispered, "She better be."

Why didn't V confide to that man that I am the messenger?

"You. Can. Call. Me. Monster."

SLAM!

Wait. Is he joking when he said it to Suho? Will he really take advantage--

All of a sudden, you felt your body gingerly laid on the bed, but a sudden weight was on both sides of your head. A scent of whiskey filled your senses, when his breath blew your face, but you remained still.