Lie

Solo Spades

Players play as individuals, rather than as teams. If a player holds a card which could win the trick, they must play it.

Are you prepared to play Solo or remain in a partnership?

"A nurse by the name of Miss Y/N Jun has been reported missing after being forcefully pulled into the ocean by a mental patient, Kim NamJoon of JYP Mental institute--"

Your eyes tore away from the screen when you felt the couch dipped. Choosing to ignore the person, your optics continued to linger on the TV screen before you.

"Sources tell us that Miss Jun was held as hostage, the search is still on for Miss Jun."

All of a sudden, the TV screen switched off, its now black screen displayed your reflection and the person beside you, who was --

"They're still out searching for you. It's not too late to head back to your average life."

At the sound of the soft voice, you whipped your head to face the sniper in bewilderment.

"If I have the chance to, I would."

I suppose Jimin doesn't know about Suga, who's out for my blood when I return to that apartment.

"Oh right.. your contract," your eyes trailed at Jimin's jaw clenching, his dark hues lay stern in thought, before forcing his eyes to meet yours.

"I can help you."

[Jimin throws out a deal. This terminates your partnership with V.]

[Accept?]

[Yes/No] |

Your eyes widen from his statement, yet, the back of your mind contemplated on his sudden kindness.

Something's not right here. I barely know this man and yet, he wants to help me?

"But you must not make mention about this discussion. Not even V..."

Jimin stuck his hand in front of you for a handshake deal. You hesitated.

"Don't tell me you're still wanting to mingle with us after last night's introduction?"

So you recall...

"Welcome to BTS."

NamJoon provided you with a dimpled smile, as you nodded in response.

"Eventually, over time, you will come to know us beyond the scenes. Beyond our exterior, so to speak. V!"

His call led V to stroll up, "Yes RM?"

"Introduce yourself."

V could only smirk at your form.

"The name's V, I'm young, single and yours, baby girl-"

"V," NamJoon's serious voice sliced V's conversation in half as V cleared his throat before starting.

"Okay 'father'. I'm your data collector. If you want information, I'm your man--" V stepped over your personal space, before he tilted your chin to face his eyes.

"Or a ladies man, if you want me to be."

Before you were able to kick him for butting too close, he shifted himself away, and seated next to Jimin, who stood up.