Ace of ♤ VS Two of ◇

Seven Or More Players

Beyond six players, the game becomes either very complex, or hard to maintain with multiple decks. Seven players should normally be split into groups of four and three, eight players into two groups of four players, nine players into either groups of four and five players, or three groups of three players.

Just how many players are there playing with or against you?

"You can call me RM. I hope you're ready for your mission, little messenger."

Gulping down your saliva, you started to have second thoughts in accepting this mission, however-

"RM, I thought giving you the note was my mission..." you trailed on, only to hear RM chuckle in response.

"Oh really...? You think it was that simple?" RM strolled up towards your direction, causing you to fumble back.

"Little messenger, do you really think no one would suspect you of walking in and out of this mental institute just to see me?" RM backed you up against the wall, as he grinned maliciously.

"You think cameras don't see your every move all the way to my cell? Girl, the walls have eyes.. Either you fulfill your mission by doing as I say, or walk out this institute with handcuffs to your wrists. Choose." RM stepped back from you, waiting for your answer, as you stood in silence.

Either way, I will get caught...

"If I tell you that what I'm doing is for the welfare of every minority, would you still accept?"

RM reached his hand out to shake your hand, however, only your eyes lingered at his outstretched hand. Calluses, marks and past scars branded across his wrist and exposed arm. These are what you call historical wounds, likened to a puzzle, a maze, only for him to know and for you to find out.

But do you really need to find out?

BANG!

"OPEN THE DOOR! THIS IS THE POLICE!"

Your indepth thinking has cut you off of your thoughts as your eyes searched for RM's, yet, all you could see was his palm still outstretched for you to take.

"POLICE! OPEN UP, MISS L/N!"

Eyes widened from the police's statement, you were bewildered as to where this will lead you.

To prison or the underground.

"RM, what is my mission?"

BANG!

BANG!

RM smiled.

"Free me."

BANG!

The metal door hinges flew off, as the police swarmed in, surrounding the restricting four walls of RM's cell.

"Don't. Move."

All armed men aimed their weapons at the direction of the male's voice, but halted when they saw a scalpel digging to the side of your neck by none of other than--

"NamJoon, drop your weapon."

Jackson approached the both of you cautiously, so as to not trigger RM from slicing your neck. However, Jackson's movements led to RM shift you and himself back and nicked your neck just a little bit.

You flinched. Jackson leapt back.

"Come any closer and I will--" NamJoon dug the scalpel further to your neck, as you gritted your teeth from the pain, but also feeling the liquid trickling down from your neck to your collarbone. This alarmed the rest to step back, as NamJoon stepped forward.

"Drop all your weapons down." RM ordered, as some did, but when he bellowed, "Now."

They all did.

Sidestepping towards the exit, he dragged you along with him, until he reached the fire exit stairs. He locked the door before pulling you by the hand.

"I'm holding you hostage, messenger. Do as I say."

Roughly grabbing your wrist, he guided you down the staircase, not before you heard the sirens booming across.

"A male patient by the name of Kim NamJoon has held a female hostage, running down the stairs..!"

Your ears pricked at the sound of being a hostage, as he continued tugging you all the way to the ground floor, carpark.

There's no way of escaping! There is a river but nothing more!

"Come along girl--"

"W-wait.. w-we're not jumping down the river are we?"

There before you was the river as you both narrowedly escape through the carpark. The river breeze was inviting but this is not where you'd like to end your life.

No, not on an edge of a cliff. Not today.

He whirled around to meet your terrified gaze as he remarked.

"Don't you like living on the edge?"

Now you start to really wonder if he has gone completely bonkers as he chuckled to himself, inching himself closer to the edge of the cliff.

"N-no! Don't!"

He strode backwards, as he left his hand open for you to take.

"Come with me then."

"This is suicidal! Are you crazy??" Your voice cracked, unable to comprehend this rush of adrenaline and madness spiraling before your very eyes.

"I am known as the King of Suicidal. Being in the mental institute is mental suicide anyway. I might be crazy, but I'm still alive, aren't I?"

From your hearing range, you could decipher footsteps rushing in, the growing thunder groaned across the sky and now--

The decision is yours.

Behold in front of you, are two storm cards, but only one to choose from:

Ace of Spades (Follow RM) Two of Diamonds (Reject his offer)

Your final card is awaiting for your decision.

Choose wisely

See you next chapter

Please comment or PM me to cast your vote, via this link: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/10624611/Ace-of-Spades-or-Two-of-Diamonds

The closing date to vote is 1st March.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

I COULD NOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT VIA FAV AND COMMENTING.

It motivates me to keep writing, and just reading what you think of my story in the comments section, makes me glad to know my beautiful readers enjoy it very much.

Since this story has reached over 1000 favs, I will also do a special omake chapter while I collect the votes. So this means next chapter is the omake.