Begin

Opening with other players in mind

Some of the conventions more commonly used in Bridge can also be used in Spades. To start with, when leading with an ace-king, lead the king rather than the ace in order to let your partner know you have that sequence.

Conversely, playing low and then high suggests you have three or more cards.

Now that you have acquired a full deck,

Now that you've established a partnership,

Are you going to start with your lowest cards first or go all out?

Besides, it will only be a matter of time until you will meet your allies and enemies.

Where do you begin?

Previously on Target Locked...

"I am known as the King of Suicidal. I've been through many near death situations in the past, but I'm still alive, aren't I?"

From your hearing range, you could decipher footsteps rushing in, the growing thunder groaned across the sky and now--

"Follow me, Miss Y/N."

[Ace of Spades (Follow RM)]Two of Diamonds (Reject his offer)

Your final card was selected.

Are you sure?

[Yes / No]

"There they are!"

The sound of gunfire pierced the air as you twisted your body around to face RM with his hand outstretched. While his hand is in mid air, you latched onto his wrist as he in turn jerked you forward into his arms.

"Don't look down."

In a fleet of a moment, you felt weightless, however, the feeling in the pit of your stomach was overwhelming.

It was due to you falling.

But as soon as you opened your eyes--

SPLASH!

Your body welcomed the gush of H20 as it engulfed you in an embrace. To your surprise, RM was holding you still, preventing you from reaching the surface for air.

Is this all a trick? Is he leaving me here for dead because I know his secret?!

Battling against him, you felt your body gradually gave way from overexertion. Unable to breath for this long under water, your body drifted into the waves.

Wave after wave.

It was then you lay unconscious, before seeing one last dimple smile from the Suicide King.

Have I made a mistake?

"Yah! Where are you going, Yoongi!" Tae Hyung circled his strong fingers around Yoongi's wrist as he slapped Tae's fingers away from him.

"Don't touch me. I'm not part of this $#!+."

Yoongi glared intensely at Tae, who flinched from just Yoongi's dark aura.

"and Jimin--"

Jimin halted his tracks behind Yoongi, who was about to capture Yoongi.

"Don't you dare stalk her apartment..."

Click.

A gun was in between Jimin's eyes, the metal weapon was held by the savage man, as he toyed with the trigger.