Queen of Hearts

Bonuses or penalties

To this contract score, players add bonuses earned and subtract penalties assessed based on whether the player successfully did or failed to do any of the more specific things they said they would in the bidding phase.

Did you fail or successfully keep your word in the bidding phase?

A Bonus or A Penalty?

"What?" Suga narrowed his eyes at your sudden unusual behavior.

It was rather difficult to maintain eye contact with the homeless man, especially when he dangerously approached you. The atmosphere suddenly felt intense, as though a heavy cloud has heaved onto your head and shoulders, alongside an immense pressure suffocating your very being.

"I said.." you gulped, but even swallowing your saliva was difficult at this moment.

"You are leaving right now. You're not safe," you finally spoke, while backing away, but with every step you took, he was one step ahead.

BANG!

Your breath hitched when you felt the wounded pale man's hand slammed against the wall next to your face, earning a flinch from you.

"I know I'm unsafe but everywhere is unsafe, Y/N-ah," Suga's mint breath invaded your senses, as he leaned in in order to intimidate you but you managed to press yourself further against the wall.

"I-I know, b-but this place is even more unsafe, you see--" Suga took the words right out of your mouth, when he wrapped his bony fingers around your delicate nape.

"Do I have to remind you again that taking in an unidentified stranger to your house is far more threatening?" He slowly utilised one of his hands to grip onto your shoulder, while the other hand slowly tracing your gradual recovering neck bruise.

"I know that!" You barked, grabbing hold onto his wrist to prevent him from wringing your thorax.

"I-I was just worried for your safety.." you managed to squeaked, and within seconds, he dropped his hands to his sides, while you sank down to your feet, with shallow breaths.

"Tch.. don't be. I can manage," Suga crouched to your level, his dark eyes searching your E/C hues for truth. Yet, all he could decipher were a pair of eyes drooping from exhaustion.

"Honestly, even at your last breath, you'd still want to warrant my safety? Typical nurse.." Suga blurted out, grabbing you by your elbows to heave you up to stand.

"I don't give a crap if a situation has taken a turn for the worse for you, I'm not leaving this apartment till I say so," Suga muttered, eyes taking in once more the damage he has inflicted on you, but this time, his hues slightly soften at this.

"I'm sorry," he finally released your elbow, allowing time for you to flinch at your neck bruise and now your elbow at how rough he handled you.

The question is.

Do I tell a stranger like him why he's unsafe here?

"Aigoo, even the noodles are cold," Suga slid the already cooked but expanded noodles in a cup towards your direction. You could only look on.

"You need to buy proper groceries, not just cup noodles, Y/N," he mentioned, as he laid himself on the couch.

Maybe not.

"Now eat it before you sleep," Suga demanded before shutting his eyes to sleep.

No, not today.